Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
Slatkin & Co. Odor Neutralizing Fabric Refresher - Lavender & Vanilla

Slatkin & Co. Odor Neutralizing Fabric Refresher - Lavender & Vanilla

Slatkin & Co. Fabric Refresher adds The Perfect Touch to Bedding

from Hernando, FL

Comments about Slatkin & Co. Odor Neutralizing Fabric Refresher - Lavender & Vanilla:

**Slatkin & Co. Odor Neutralizing Fabric Refresher** in Lavender & Vanilla scent is the perfect compliment to a well made bed. I use this spray between the sheets and over the comforter every time I make my bed. The soothing blend of lavender and vanilla actually remains on the fabric, so at bedtime, the comforting scent helps lull you to sleep. I have tried several lavender fabric refreshers in the past; most of them were overpowering and none of them had a soothing blend of scents as this does with the vanilla. I use this spray on my guest room bedding and also on my living room furniture and get the greatest compliments on how clean everything smells. I bought the Slakin & Co. Odor Neutralizing Candle in Lavender & Vanilla as the two products compliment each other so well. If you love lavender aromatherapy products with a calming blend of vanilla, you will absolutely love this product. It was truly love at first sniff for me!

**Product Information:**

Slatkin & Co. Odor Neutralizing Fabric Refresher Lavender & Vanilla A refreshing blend of crisp, cleansing lavender and creamy vanilla highlighted with delicate jasmine, cedarwood and a touch of citrus.

- Created by world-renowned home fragrance expert, Harry Slatkin, in collaboration with the world's leading research scientists

- Uses patented Fresh Source™ technology to eliminate everyday household odors.

- Perfect for sofas, rugs, pet beds, curtains, clothing, gym bags, car upholstery and anyplace else your fabrics need freshening.