Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Biospheric Complex

Best best best

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Biospheric Complex:

Anyone with undereye issues knows that there is no permanent fix for the problems, but there are definitely some products that work better than others in helping reduce them.  **Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream **is one of those products.  It is fabulously soft, smooth and goes on incredibly easily--not overly thick or too watery like many other eye creams.  It lives up to the "Relief" in its name, by working immediately to sooth and cool eyes, depuffing them after late nights and long days.  It is quite mild as well, and doesn't cause any stinging or redness like other creams might do.  I don't think it does much for dark circles, compared to what it does for puffiness, but it's still a fantastic cream. It's a little pricy, of course, but so, so worth the money to me.  I've been using it for over a year now, and it is my go-to item every morning, as essential as brushing my teeth or washing my face.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

AMAZING eye cream!

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Biospheric Complex:

Skyn Iceland Icelandic Releif Eye Cream is by far one of the best eye creams I have ever used. Despite many sleepless nights with a newborn, I always looked well rested and refreshed thanks to the use of this eye cream. It provides a slight tingle when you first put it on, but quickly absorbs into the skin to help plump and firm the skin while decreasing the appearance of fine lines, bags, and dark circles. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know and will continue using it daily. Also, I have somewhat sensitive skin and this product did not bother my skin in the least.

Perhaps not the cheapest eye cream on the market, this eye cream is well worth the money and lasts quite a long while.