4.8
Other Headphones:
Skullcandy
SCS5LWDW 033
Skullcandy Low Rider On-Ear Headphone w/ Mic, Black SCS5LWDW-033

Summary

Low-pro style with serious whomp Forget spinners, wood grain, candy paint, and crackin' the trunk-this is the only Lowrider you'll ever really need. But these ain't no hooptie headphones. The Lowrider features 40mm drivers for head-nodding bass, and a folding design with DJ-style articulating earcups for easy stashability-not to mention comfort for days. You can even use 'em as monitoring headphones in a pinch. 40mm Speaker Drivers - King Kong-worthy thump for your bass-iest jams Mic1 Control Switch - Inline mic with play/pause & track controls Articulating Ear Cups - Extra comfy for extended wear, also works for DJ-style monitoring Lightweight, Foldable Design - Packs down tight for portability and easy storage Compatible with cell phones, smartphones and media players equipped with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack Specifications: Magnet Type: NdFeB Frequency Response: 20-20K Hz Impedance: 32 ohms Max Input Power: 400mW Cable Type: TPE Cable Length: 1.2M Plug Type: 3.5mm Gold Plated

Skullcandy Low Rider On-Ear Headphone w/ Mic, Black SCS5LWDW-033

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Love the sound quality, but a little uncomfortable

Comments about Skullcandy Low Rider On-Ear Headphone w/ Mic, Black SCS5LWDW-033:

These Skullcandy headphones are a pretty good addition for the price. I have used headphones with better sound quality but they cost much much more. If you're looking for good quality at a reasonable price then Skullcandy is the way to go. My biggest pet peeve with them is that the cushions around the ear part are a little bit stiff, they hurt the area around your ears if you wear them for hours like I do.

• Comfort:

great set of head phones

We got these at a good price and I am glad that I bought them for my kid. The sound is awesome for the price that we paid. They are very comfortable and have held up well to lots and lots of use. For hours and hours each day they are used and they work as great as they did they first day we bought them.

• Comfort:

Great headphones for the price

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

I purchased these headphones for my son as a Christmas stocking stuffer item. He wanted an inexpensive pair of headphones to wear around campus and during his runs. He could not be happier with the quality of the headphones and I was quite pleasantly surprised as well.

Sound Quality
These headphones have great sound and block out outside noise pretty well too.

Comfort
Very comfortable. Keeps your ears warm too, so good in the cold weather.

They are lightweight, well-designed and convenient to carry around.

They seem to be durable. They are used mostly outdoors.

I love these

My hubby bought me these for my birthday because i was complaining about how I could hear everyone on the train, while I was trying to listen to my music. I love these I put them on at rush hour in NYC on the train and I hear nothing at all, but my tunes. The only thing is they do make you warm so I only use them in the winter. I would not recommend using these at the gym at all or in the summer, because you will be sweating.

• Comfort:

Great sound in a small package

from Neptune, NJ

Use these convenient earphones for snowboarding. Big sound while I am looking to tune out the rest of the world. They are convenient and reliable. This is not the first pair of skully candy lowriders I have owned. I love the lifetime warranty on the skull candy products. The customer service is amazing. I love the way they stand behine their products.