Other Headphones:
Earbud Headphones
Skullcandy
Skullcandy Holua Headphones

Skullcandy Holua Headphones

I looove these!! A must for any music lover!

When looking into new hearphones I really didnt think Id ever find anything I liked better than the griffin tunebuds Im used to! I recently needed to replace mine so when I was out shopping I couldnt find the griffin ones anywhere but saw the skull candy headphones and thought that they were so cute i just HAD to try them and Im so glad I did!

Not only are they cute (lets face it cuter is better :P) but they sound amazing! The moment I started using them I couldnt believe how much better music or podcasts sound with them, I felt like I had been missing quality with the earbuds Ive been using! Not only can you find many different styles of the skull candy headphones but they are nearly the same cost as the griffin ones Id been using. I do wish they were a little cheaper but they seem to be made quite well and hopefully will hold up for some time!

Anyone looking for new headphones should without a doubt give these a go!

Mediocre headphones

I bought these because they look like wood, they weren't too expensive and seemed classier than plain white or black headphones. They held up for awhile but the little plastic ear buds kept falling off. It came with replacement ones of different sizes which was not very helpful. Overall these headphones lasted about 6 months of heavy use.

Sound Quality
The quality is pretty good, they are what I expected or a little bit better than what I expected. You can't go full volume on them though without losing sound quality.

Comfort
They are fairly comfortable in your ear, they fit my ear almost perfectly and wouldn't fall out, It also comes with a bigger and a smaller ear bud set just so you have the right fit for you.

I bought these because of the design, they looked cool. I never had this brand before but the look of the wood sold me. It was on the way out of best buy and i figured why not give them a try.

They are ok, just about as good as any other in ear head phones. The ear pieces fall off occassionally but they go back on just as easily as long as you don't lose them.

A good product for sound.

Comments about Skullcandy Holua Headphones:

A great name in headphones. These Skullcandy headphones have a good range of sound, and are very loud. They were always comfortable, and came with 3 sizes of inserts. Especially good for the price, but may not be the most durable. I have owned 3 pairs, each that had the left speaker short out a little after a year.

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

Mediocre headphones

Sound Quality

Comfort

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

Good middle of the range

from Gresham, OR

Comments about Skullcandy Holua Headphones:

If you are looking for a cheap alternative to more expensive brands of head phones these are a good option for them. They come in a great variety of colors and styles so they are great for all ages, personalities, and flavors. They fit comfortably inside your ear and the sound on them is pretty descent. I have to admit the price is mostly what made me try them. I still prefer my good old handy dandy zune premium head phones to these but these are a great inexpensive alternative. I liked these ones specifically because they came with a cute container that helped me keep them in a decent condition. Overall like I have repeatedly said these a a great inexpensive alternative option for headphones.

Skull Candy are the Best headphones for your iPod

from Lake Elmo, MN

Comments about Skullcandy Holua Headphones:

I really like skull candy headphones. They are sturdier than others and still a great price. The sound is never tinny and they come in such great colors. I run with them and the silicone earbud stays nicely in your ear. They are not only popular because of the design they are practical and well made.

The wire from the earphones never bunches up, wrinkles or wears out with use. They are as expensive looking as the sony brand but I prefer them because they are a better buy.

I never loose them because the colors are bright and I love having a set of headphones that are really cool looking.

They are very portable and small for a pocket and you can change or replace the silicone earbud easily. Most times they come with varying sizes to fit your ear.

With the extra sizes everyone in my family can have their own set to use so we aren't using the same ear bud.

I would recommend these to old an young alike.

These Skullcandy headphones are the best I've ever owned

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Skullcandy Holua Headphones:

I won these Skullcandy headphones in an online contest, and when I received them in the mail I was extremely happy with the color and design. I was a little worried they wouldn't be good quality, but I was very happy with the sound overall. They are the best headphones I have personally ever owned. Looking online and seeing their price, I might not have bought them if I hadn't gotten them for free. But now after trying them, I would say they are worth the price. I am going to get my boyfriend a pair because he also loved the way they fit inside your ears. They are very comfortable, and awesome sound!

good for price

from Port Huron, MI

Comments about Skullcandy Holua Headphones:

Skull Candy consistantly puts out higher grade head phones and ear buds. This is about the same as the rest. Good quality and sound, comfortable in ears, and changeable parts. They're not as durable as the full metal jackets but good none the less. I had a pair given to me as a present and they've never really let me down. They pick up bass fairly well and are probably better than listening to the music blasting from your desktop or laptop speakers. I'd recommend using these in place of those and even the head phones that come with your mp3 player or ipod. The quality is much better and they're much more comfortable in your ears than those awkward pieces of plastic, even when they do come with "covers". Your money is better spent on a pair of these then dealing with your ears hurting from they way they feel or listening to your computer speakers crackle from turning up the volume. I highly recommend these.

Quality

from Palatine, IL

Comments about Skullcandy Holua Headphones:

I really enjoyed the skull candy headphones. They provide very nice sound quality, while sporting a really chic-high fashion design, and with that many very wonderful designs to have on you headphones, you could probably buy them to match your wordrobe. The way the buds fit in your ear, it's difficult for them to fall out, so these would be perfect for someone who wanted to go for a work out with their MP3 player. The bud design also makes the sound very high quality, when I replaced my old head-phones (the standered i-pod head-phones) I was so surprized how much better I could hear the music, and I didn't have to fuss with them making sure they were in the left or right ear because of the way they were curved (I found the curving to be useless and annoying, by the way), so it was a major improvement. Being a teenager, I know this brand of head-phones is the hot thing, and it's easy to see why.

Exquisitely well designed Skull Candy Holua Headphones.

from Northfield, VT

Comments about Skullcandy Holua Headphones:

Skull Candy Holua Headphones are the most comfortable and well designed head phones out in the tech savvy communities. Now, I may not be the biggest technology trend seeker out there, but when I decided to try these headphones out I was wonderfully surprised. The random headphone pick-out brought the comfort of listening to music to a whole new level; it was like nothing was in my ears at all. The sound quality was purely amazing and spectacular not to mention the very reasonable price. Along with a comfortable design and low price, the Skull Candy Holua headphones are exceptionally stylish. The design is like eye candy; it immediately catches your attention. With a variety of bright and fun colors, it gives its customers a vast amount of different color options that is fit for any age group. All together, these are very impressive headphones for such a great and reasonable price. Two thumbs up!

Great sound for a great price!

from Lebanon, TN

Comments about Skullcandy Holua Headphones:

I first tried these headphones at the suggestion of a friend because I didn't like the way Apple brand headphones fit in my ears. I really love how all the skull candy headphones come with several different size earbuds, so you can custom fit them to your ears! The sound is great and when you make sure you're using the right size earbuds, it really blocks out a lot of other background noise. The ONLY thing keeping me from giving these 5 stars is that my husband and I have both gone through a couple pairs in the last year or two, because we use them at the gym when we work out, and sweat seems to mess them up pretty fast.

The Skull Candy Holua Headphones are incredible in sound!!

from Nashua, IA

Comments about Skullcandy Holua Headphones:

The Skull Candy Holua Headphones produce an incredible sound. They cut out all sounds around you more than earbuds do and they will not effect your hearing as badly as earbuds can over a period of time. The variety of styles and designs they have give a many choices to pick from and comfortable fit.  Highly recommend to anyone.