Other Headphones:
Skullcandy
S6HECY 028
Skullcandy Hesh Black-White Over-Ear Headphones S6HECY-028

Summary

Skullcandy headphones drop a deadly sound and style bomb on the outdated world of audio products. They're passionate about innovation and the convergence of premium sound and aesthetic perfection, bringing power to the musically inclined people! These Hesh stereo headphones feature 50mm of highly explosive power drivers that will pump sound into your skull with an intensity found in no other headphone. Comes with a travel bag Extender cable Volume control Plug type: 3.5mm gold-plated Cable length: 1.2 M Nylon cable Max input power: 100mW Impedance: 32 ohms Frequency range: 18-20K Hz Magnet type: NdFeB iPod/iPhone compatible Speaker diameter: 50mm

Skullcandy Hesh Black-White Over-Ear Headphones S6HECY-028

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Amazing sound, little durability.

Comments about Skullcandy Hesh Black-White Over-Ear Headphones S6HECY-028:

The sound quality is fantastic, best out of any headphones I've used. The comfort was fairly good on my hears and the design was attractive yet simple. My only problem was the durability. My headphones usually last me quite a while but after four months, the left side went out. I replaced the cord with no luck and ended up returning them for the same pair. After a few weeks of the new pair, they have been perfect. Overall, I give these a seven.

Great Headphones

Comments about Skullcandy Hesh Black-White Over-Ear Headphones S6HECY-028:

The sound is amazing and the bass added in makes it even better. Mine broke a little after a year that I had them, but in that year I used them all the time and I absolutely loved them. By far the best headphones I've ever owned, wish I had the money to go out and buy a new pair.

Sound Quality
The sound is AMAZING! I love the bass, and the quality of the music is so clear and precise. Easily the best sounding headphones I've heard and used.

Comfort
They fit perfectly over my ears and being able to adjust them so they fit my head is perfect. I love the cushion on them that forms right around my head and ears.

I love the design of SkullCandy! They're unique and completely different from anything else I've ever seen. They're original, sleek, and cool.

Mine broke after about one year. I even took real good care of them, but they just fell apart. I did drop them a few times, but they didn't even get a scratch on them, so they are very tough headphones.

• Comfort:

These headphones had really great sound and bass.

Pros

Cons

Comments about Skullcandy Hesh Black-White Over-Ear Headphones S6HECY-028:

I had gotten my skullcandy headphones as a birthday gift and not knowing anything about skullcandy before hand I was kind of curious to see if they would be durable enough to handle my constant use. And they were the longest pair of headphones I have had to date. A few weeks ago, it would have been a full year since I had gotten them with no problem, but the right earphone no longer produces any sound. :( So know I'm on the look out for a new pair, but even though, these were a really good set of headphones to have. When the music is playing, you don't hear a thing. Of course that may be false depending on what type of song your playing, but they do cancel noise pretty well. They are easy on the ears and I can wear them for long periods of time, but once in a blue moon they do become unbearable, applying too much pressure to my head. The bass is great and is one of the main reasons why I ended up buying another set of skullcandy headphones for my brother on his birthday. Not that he has a choice, but he's always wearing them wherever he goes. So overall, I rate these head phone a solid 4 out of 5.

Sound Quality
        Very good sound and bass. But could be better.

• Comfort:

Great comfortable headphones with boosted bass.

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Skullcandy Hesh Black-White Over-Ear Headphones S6HECY-028:

Great headphones if you can catch them on sale. Very comfortable and has plenty of padding on top of the head and around the ears. The bass is boosted on this pair and is perfect for hip hop, house, and dance music. They are capable of folding up and stored for compact traveling.

Sound Quality
        Boosted bass, so not 100% true to sound.

Design + Functionality

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Skullcandy Hesh Black-White Over-Ear Headphones S6HECY-028:

I love Skullcandy's products - they are functional and they're always so fashionable. The sound quality is great on this headphone. The muffs cover your ears completely so you can drown yourself in your music. I highly recommend this headphone.

Comfort
        The earphones are super soft and I can wear it all day.

I have only had this for a few months so I can't comment on exactly how durable this is.