Other Headphones:

Skullcandy Headphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Skull Candy Earbuds are the BEST!

I had never used Skull Candy earbuds or headphones a year ago and I often wondered what all the fuss was about. I just didn't believe that they were all they were reported to be. Let me just say I was WRONG! These are the best earbuds I have ever used. They have the best sound quality of any small earphone, they are well made, they block out other sounds in the room so you can concentrate on your music or whatever it is you are listening to, and they are comfortable for long periods of time. And one must not forget that they come with three sizes of silicone pieces so you can get the best, most comfortable fit for your ears. I have a very small head and very small ears, so finding a headset that fits is virtually impossible, yet I had never found a set of earbuds that were comfortable, had good sound quality or that didn't make my ears throb. The Skull Candy ear buds sound great, cancel out other sounds, and can be worn for hours at a time without any pain or throbbing - well unless you turn you music up to loud - LOL! I highly recommend them. I will never buy any other brand. There is just NO comparison!

The Skullcandy headphones are GARBAGE

I listen to my MP3 player on a daily basis and I used to always use earbuds, so having a quality set was something that was important to me. I've gone through three pairs of skullcandy earbuds and have had the same experience with every time. The last time I returned them to the store I received store credit and purchased a set of quality headphones (See my other review) that have done very well. To start with, the sound quality is very nice for what they are and they're pretty comfortable. That being said, after a few days of use, the left headphone would stop working. Although I run with them, I do not I treat them roughly and although not extremely expensive the quality should be much better than a few days per set. No matter what happens in the future, I know I won't be buying another pair. Thankfully the store I purchased them at had a good return policy and was very understanding. Buyer Beware!!!

Okay, but not for me

from Littleton, CO

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

These earbuds are adorable. I love the design and colors, but my ear canals (ear holes?) are so small that even the smallest of the included adapters was too big for me to wear these comfortably. I could not keep them in my ears to save my life. I was pretty disappointed by this, as I had heard great things about the Skullcandy brand. As far as I could tell, the sound quality was great, and I think that if they fit well in your ears they are well worth buying. I really like the range of colors to choose from and wish Skullcandy made a different style of ear bud (the ones shaped like more traditional ear buds) so that I could wear them! These are great for my husband and pretty much everyone else in the family, just not me.

• Comfort:

Awesome, fits everyone's ears!!!!!!

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

I have always hated ear buds because my ears are small and no ear buds ever fit or they were very uncomfortable. When I bought my new phone the sales girl suggested I purchase these ear buds. I was very reluctant to but them, but she talked me in to getting them and I am very glad that I did. They came with 5 different sizes of rubber fitters that go inside your ear for the perfect fit and when you find the exact one, it is like the Skullcandy's were made for you. The sound quality is fantastic, when I have them in and I am listen to music I don't hear outside noise from around me. Just clear great quality music. I have even started using my hot pink Skullcandy earbuds as my hand free head set at work on a cordless land line phone at a doctors office and the patients have know idea that they are talking to me on a pair of headphones.

Sound Quality
Great noise canceling quality. Even as being used as a hands free mobile phone device

Comfort
Fits great in my ear. As if it was custom made.

Pink and white. My two favorite colors, very trendy.

They can take a beating. They have been drug around, run over by a rolling chair, stepped on, crammed in a purse.

• Comfort:

I love these little ear buds!

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

I have extremely small ears, which makes almost every style of headphone a pain in the butt for me. I had tried many different brands of over the ear, and in-ear buds in the past five or so years, but the Skullcandy brand is definitely the best you can buy for small ears!

When exercising, with other brands, if I'm lucky enough to get the buds to stay in my ear, as soon as I start moving they fall right out.

Skullcandys always come with multiple sized ends, and the smallest size they make is nearly perfect for me. I can run upwards of 6-8 mph and they will stay in my ears no problem!

I do occasionally notice problems with static in these ear buds, but they are a very inexpensive price, so it's easy to overlook the static issue.

• Comfort:

Great- very lightweight and comfortable

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

I purchased this for my son, but also bought a pair for myself as well. I think they are very comfortable to use and lightweight. My son likes the bright colors they come in.

Sound Quality
Obviously they aren't the same as a larger set of headphones as far as getting sound quality but they are close 2nd as far as I am concerned.

Comfort
I love that they are lightweight. I personally do not like wearing heavy headphones to listen to music or watch a movie.

I think they have a nice design. The different colors they come in make they fun for kids to own and switch around different colors.

I am very easy on products like this, my teenage son now that is a different story, but the price is fairly reasonable so if he forgets to pick them up off the floor and the dog chews on them it not a huge investment lose. I got my headphones around Christmas and haven't had a bit of trouble.

awesome headphones

from Harvard Il

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

I have read so much about these in ear earphones. Not only are they stylish but comfortable and great at noise cancelling. Making it perfect to wear when travelling with noisy family that you want to drown out. I love the assortment of colors that they come in making them perfect for anyone.

Awesome until they Broke

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

I loved these, until they broke. The color is really great, and visible to others while being worn. The sound quality was amazing, and almost never had to adjust the earbuds in my ear. They were very comfortable. I loved the cords, because they were coated in such a way that they hardly ever tangled, and if they did, they were easy to take the knots out. Sadly, one day the coating started to rip, and eventually, the wires were exposed and it snapped in half. Lasted a couple years

beautiful sound

Never had to readjust

pink color can be seen by others

Broke after 2 years or moderate use.

Best skullcandy headphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Falls Church, VA

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

The skullcandy S2INBT headphones is one of the best headphones I have ever had in my entire life which is pretty long. The style of the skullcandy S2INBT headphones is great plus the color blue is perfect looking with those skulls on the side. Plus, you can choose any color you want which is great because you do not get stuck with a color you do no like. The skullcandy S2INBT headphones are expensive or too cheap, they are the perfect price and anyone can affort to buy them. The sound quality is green on the skullcandy S2INBT headphones. Plus, you get extra rubbers pieces which are different sizes of ear buds which is great in my opinion. If you like big headphones then you should not be loooking at this page right now. If you like small headphones then you should pay attention to the description and consider buying it. Skullcandy S2INBT headphones are the best headphones ever buy it now!

Skullcandy - S2INBT Headphones

from Austin, TX

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

These headphones are no good. They do not have good sound in my opinion, they are cheaply made, even though they aren't exactly cheap to buy. They also are really hard to keep in my ears when I am jogging or exercising. The earbud thing doesn't stay in. It pulls out about every few steps I take and I have to stop and try to put them baack in so they don't come out. Then I start to run again and they fall out again. I think I spend more time trying to get the things to stay in my ears than I actually get in exercising. They do get loud and you can get any color in them you want, but they are not worth the price. They aren't the cheapest headphones, but they aren't really expensive either, but I'm sure you could get a better pair for a better price.

I adore my Skullcandy - S2INBT Headphones

from Houston, TX

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

**A few years ago I had purchased my very first laptop when i started school and needed some headphones to go with it. I picked up these super cute earbuds thinking they would just look cute. the Skullcandy - S2INBT Headphones are amazing! they come in very cool designs yes, but they are also very high quality ! it has been over 3 years since i picked up my first set and i still have them sitting next to me. I am going to be purchasing my second pair very soon just because I am afraid these will eventually give out and i will need a back up pair just in case. they are very afforable and honestly i have dont just about everything you could do to them and they are still intact and working !! the rubber earbud pieces come in a variety of sizes and i have never found any that fit so comfy in my ear! i love them so much !!! everyone should have a pair ! **

Skullcandy headphones are great!

from Troy, MI

Comments about Skullcandy Headphones:

I bought these for my teen age daughter and she loved them! I liked them so much, too, that I bought a pair for myself and my son! They look great and work well to keep outside noise out. Great sound quality!