View more headsets
Other Headsets:
Skullcandy Earphones Inkd Metallic Blue

Skullcandy Earphones Inkd Metallic Blue

Amazed at the quality based on the price

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Skullcandy Earphones Inkd Metallic Blue:

For such an inexpensive product, I am amazed at the quality. I work in a somewhat noisy busy office and these help to cancel out the conversations better than some of the more expensive earphones I have tried. I liked them enough that I persuaded both a co-worker and my daughter to try them. They have also purchased them for their use.

Sound Quality
These do a pretty good job canceling out the noises from talkative co-workers. At times our office becomes extremely noisy. When doing repetitive tasks, it helps to have music to keep my brain occupied while concentrating on the task. These block the noise and allow me to enjoy my music when not disturbing my co-workers.

The Skull Candy ear buds are easy to use and the different sizes of buds is very helpful. It helps to block out some of the office noise.

I have had one set of these for over a year. I liked them so much, I purchased another pair to use with my tablet.

The different sizes for the ear pieces are great. I know that one size doesn't fit all and apparently Skull Candy does too. There is nothing more annoying than having to push the ear bud back in my ear because the rubber piece is too big.

• Sound Quality: