Other Headphones:
Skullcandy
SCS6AGBZ-71
Skullcandy Agent Headphones

Skullcandy Agent Headphones

Skull candy makes the best affordable headphones.

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Skullcandy Agent Headphones:

My wife bought these for me for Christmas... These are really awesome head phones. The head phones are a very attractive color that will work for girls and guy, (orange and white with a brown leather head strap.) They have a really comfortable leather head strap and the atcual ear phones are amazing and just as comfortable. After hours of use your ears do not feel like you have been wering head phones. The sound quality is amazing and its cool that you have the SD card that you can use to put music on so you do not have to attatch an MP3 or Ipod to them. But the SD card that comes with them is only a 1 gig so you have to buy a 4 gig to get the full music capacity which is cheap of them. The only other problem I have had is that the mesh type cord that you plug in to charge them is a bit frayed at the end. Other than that the head phones are great! I would definately recommend these head phones.

Skull Candy offers amazing sound for a great price!

from Oak Forest, IL

Comments about Skullcandy Agent Headphones:

I travel full time for work, and really need a high quality headphone to use on the airplane, Skull Candy is it!  They sound quality drowns out engine noise on the airplane, and makes for a very enjoyable listening experience.  I have paid more for other brands of headphones, and did not have near the same quality of the sound that Skull Candy offers.  I also like the ability to fold up the headphones in a nice small travel size.  I never use earbud headphones, prefer the full size over the ear, and having the compactability in the full size headphones allows me to travel with them very easily.  There are plenty of headphone manufactures out there, and all say they are the best, and Skull Candy is right up there at the top, but the great thing they offer that the others do not, is that they are also cool.  I have people at the airport and on the airplane asking me about what brand they are all the time.  Great value, and great quality!

The funky different shape makes all the difference

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Skullcandy Agent Headphones:

I was initially draw to the Skullcandy "Agent" headphones because the cool different color combinations that are available. I also found a pair for a cheaper than usual price through the internet and was very prepared to make a purchase without trying them on or handling the headphones. When they came to me in the mail I was so excited to open the headphones out of the plastic packaging. The pair I purchased also had a wireless music feature. A rewritable 1 gig memory card came with the headphones. The headphones are powered by internal batteries that can be charged by connecting a cord to a computer via a USB outlet. They are height adjustable on each side. And the unique shape, an oval instead of a circle, the cups that fit over one's ears are more than comfortable. The ear pieces are the most comfortable shapes I have found in headphones. Also Skullcandy pads the ear pieces enough but not too much to keep one's ears comfortable without being overwhelmed by padding foam and weight. I would give the Skullcandy "Agent" headphones to any friend!