Other Headphones:
Earbud Headphones
Skullcandy
Models:
S2FFDM 145, S2FFFM 003, S2FFFM 034, S2FFFM 063, S2FFFM 058, S2FFDM 141, S2FFCM 075, S2FFFM 131
Skullcandy 50/50 In Ear Buds with In-Line Microphone and Control Switch/Volume

Skullcandy 50/50 In Ear Buds with In-Line Microphone and Control Switch/Volume

Pros

Cons

Work great

Comments about Skullcandy 50/50 In Ear Buds with In-Line Microphone and Control Switch/Volume:

I really like these ear buds. I've purchased many and these have lasted the longest. I appreciate the material used for the chords. It's a softer material and it does not tangle like all of the others. I can't stand untangling these tiny chords all of the time. I was super happy to have finally found these. I would recommend this product to anybody.

Sound Quality
Sounds quality is crystal clear and loud. However, when you use voice over IP, the person on the other end will be able to hear everything in the back ground loud and clear.

Comfort
The ear buds are really soft and comfortable. I forget that I have them in most of the time.

I love the different colors and skulls on the sides of the buds. I purchased the black and white ones, they pretty much go with anything.

So far so good! I'm really impressed with the quality you get for the price. I bought another pair just to have extra for my tablet on sale Black Friday. They're great.

My Favorite Headphones

I love these things! I got one for my birthday and I was listening to music with these and the sound quality blew me away. I paired these with the Sansa ZIP and It was perfect. The only downside is that it doesn't have L/R Markings. The In-Ear Headphones also have a remote and mic on it, which is perfect for taking calls while running.

Great Quality Music

Pros

Cons

These headphones demonstrate great sound with the perfect about of bass and treble. I never leave the house without these because they make all my electronic devices sound immaculate. Another plus to these headphones is the ribbon style cord. This helps to keep the cord from tangling in your pocket or bag/purse. It also helps to reduce bulging if you are one who wraps the cord around your device. The price of course is a lot for some people to pay for 'just headphones' but these definitely pay off and with a lifetime warranty, it's worth it.

Skullcandy Ear Buds are great

from Lehi, UT

Skullcandy 50/50 in Ear buds are great. I love everything about them. They are just for my ipod for occasional use and for my iphone very occasionally but I enjoy them and I am glad that I have them.

Sound Quality
        I have no problems using them and the sound is crystal clear. You wouldn't know they are so cheap. The sound is great!

Comfort
        Sometimes I have problems using different ear buds, but not these. They fit in and stay in just fine.

I love the look and feel of these ear buds. Nothing fancy, but they still look good.

These ear buds go everywhere with me and get pushed around, knocked around onto the floor and shoved everywhere, but have had no problems with them at all.

• Comfort:

Great sounding headphones with extra bass!

from Irvine, CA

These headphones are great for traveling and on the go people. I use these when walking around campus or traveling. Easy to stuff in your pocket with wires that untangle easily. The in line microphone works great and the volume control and smart button in the middle come in very handy when you want to toggle your music player or turn it up. These headphones do bump up the bass a little, so you won't get exactly what music artists want you to hear. For comfort, the headphones come with different sizes ear buds and you can easily buy aftermarket buds to use with these headphones.