Other iPod Speakers:

Skull Candy Pipe Ipod Speaker Dock

Comments about Skull Candy Skullcandy Pipe iPod Speaker Dock - Chrome (S7PIBN-CZ) Docking Station:

This Skull Candy Pipe iPod Speaker Dock is a good device with amazing sound quality which all skull candy devices have. It was a little hard to use at the beginning but after working with it for a few days all worries were put aside. If I had to buy this product again I would definitely buy it over some expensive Apple version of it. I believe there are some cheaper options but I think the quality of this device is very good.This Skull Candy Pipe iPod Speaker Dock is a good device with amazing sound quality which all skull candy devices have. It was a little hard to use at the beginning but after working with it for a few days all worries were put aside. If I had to buy this product again I would definitely buy it over some expensive Apple version of it. I believe there are some cheaper options but I think the quality of this device is very good.This Skull Candy Pipe iPod Speaker Dock is a good device with amazing sound quality which all skull candy devices have. It was a little hard to use at the beginning but after working with it for a few days all worries were put aside. If I had to buy this product again I would definitely buy it over some expensive Apple version of it. I believe there are some cheaper options but I think the quality of this device is very good.

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Small size, BIG sound

from Chazy, NY

This speaker system is so good! It's just as loud if not louder then a regular boom box. Don't let it's size fool you. It does only last a few hours on batteries, but what do you expect for four AAA's.

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Great Dock

from Merritt Island, FL

The skullcandy pipe is an excellent dock for any Apple iPod of your choice. It offeres many features including competetive price, compact, charges fast, good sound quality, and much more. As far as price, it is very competetive compared to comparable models from other companies, especially considering its durability and quality. Also, the Skullcandy Pipe is very compact and can travel very easily. It is literally the size of a small pipe. The silver finish also helps it blend in very nicely with its surroundings. It is very easily to take while traveling because of its size as well. Your ipod will also charge very quickly from what I've found, it is much better than my old dock. And last it carries the skullcandy reputation for good sound quality and good volume control features with a remote that makes it easy to adjust volume and change songs. In conclusion, the skullcandy pipe is one of the best ipod docks you can buy.

skull candy pipe ipod speaker - cool

from Slatington, PA

This chrome skull candy pipe is a great ipod speaker.You plug your ipod into it and you can hear your music without the ear phones, which is great for me because I don't like the ear phones, they never stay in my ears comfortably. My son wanted this for Christmas and I didn't think it was a big deal, but we got it and this is fabulous if you take your music with you camping or outside on the deck or in another part of the house. If you are not near electricity, you can run it off batteries and take it to the beach. It has great sound for such a small speaker system and it is small enough to easily carry with you or pack it on your next trip.  We got the chrome one, but it does come in black as well. The chrome one shows fingerprints and always looks like it needs to be wiped off, so you may want to get the black one. My husband has even grabbed it to put his ipod in and have us listen to dinner music in the dining room.  I think you will be happy if you purchase this item.

My son likes his Skull Candy Pipe

from Broken Arrow, OK

My son received the chrome Skull Candy Pipe for Christmas.

He really likes it and uses it all the time.  It is great to charge his ipod touch at night or anytime.  It has a small remote that comes with it.  It enables him to change music without getting up and walking over to the Skullcandy Pipe/Ipod to change it.

I like the Chrome color it looks really nice and sleek and doesn't take up much space.  It looks really small for the sound that can come out of it.  I was pleasantly surprised to hear the quality of sound coming from something so small.

The Skull Candy Pipe can also run on batteries or you have the option to plug it into the wall to power it.  That is a plus if you don't like buying batteries.

I am thinking about buying another one for my self.

The Skull Candy PIpe works with my son's ipod touch 4 generation, an ipod touch 1 generation as well as my iphone 3 generation.

Great sound,; not ideal for all iPods

from Land O Lakes, FL

The Pipe overall is a great product. It's small enough to take with you pretty much anywhere, and has great sound for it's size. It comes with a remote contol too...nice! The only drawback is that if you have a smaller iPod, you have to use the plug-in wire adapter thing because it won't fit in the dock, and because of this the remote will only work for adjusting the volume so you have to switch tracks from the ipod itself. Also, now there's a wire with the iPod seperate so it's not a clean look. If you have an iPod that fits in the dock I think you will be very pleased!

Great for small - or large spaces! Skullcandy Pipe iPod Speaker!

from Raleigh, NC

These speakers are so cool! My little sister bought these for me for Christmas after I upgraded to a new generation iPod and I love them! They are ultra portable and have a great sound! To be honest, I had no idea about brand names and all that for iPod speakers, docks, etc. I am a bit out of the iPod loop, embarrassingly. My sister, however, has always loved SkullCandy and has, for as long as I can remember, always had their headphones and other products they make. She knew these would be perfect for me and she was right. Like I said, the sound is great and is very impressive coming from such a seemingly small unit. I've used the speakers in both big and small rooms and spaces and it works just as good in both! It charges my iPod when I'm not playing it and fits right in whatever room I'm in. It certainly has made listening to my iPod easier and was a great accessory to my initial purchase. I have since bought one for my mom and she loves it as well! A great product!

works amazing!!!

from Buena Park, CA

I was extremely satisfied with this purchase. I have known from friends that they have had good success with Skull Candy products and I purchased this. The volume control is very easy on the pipe and the music plays clear even when the volume is pushed higher and higher.

I like the fact that a small remote control comes with the pipe. That allows for me to relax anywhere in my room and still have full control of the music I want to listen to.

THe look of the pipe is awesome and its size is unbeatable. I travel very often and being able to pack the small pipe inbetween a shirt or something of the sort is easy and a perfect fit for me.

I also like that it is either battery operated or i can plug it into a wall making the pipe able to be used virtually anywhere.

I am normally skeptical of certain products that are supposed to perform with high standards but the Skull Candy Pipe exceeded my expectations and I am very glad I purchased the product.