Other Headphones:

Pros

Cons

noise cancelling

Comments about Skull Candy SCINKDOR Headphones:

These are the only brand of headphones I will buy. The sound quality is amazing and I love that the block out all other noise. I can put them in and not have to hear anything going on around me. Plus, they are super affordable!

Sound Quality
Really great sound quality, especially compared to other cheaper earbuds. Music sounds deep and has non of that tinny quality that I find with most earbuds.

Comfort
These come with 3 different sizes of attachments for different ear sizes, which is awesome. I have to use the smallest size, which is very comfortable, but I couldn't keep these in all day.

The cord is a bit on the stiff side, so I find when using for exercise it can make a lot of noise in my ears, but otherwise I love how these look and work.

They last quite awhile, the only reason I have bought new ones is because I tend to lose them. But even when I do have to re-buy, its not so bad since they are very reasonably priced for such amazing sound quality!

• Comfort:

More bang for your buck without spending an arm and a leg.

Comments about Skull Candy SCINKDOR Headphones:

I will never buy another brand of headphone as long as I live.

Sound Quality
Sounds like you are wearing over the ear noise reduction headphones but then you realize they are only ear buds. Also the most comfortable pair of ear buds I have ever had in my ears.

Comfort
Lightweight, so there is no tug on your ears. Comes with 3 different sizes for rubber covers for whatever feels best to you in your ear.

Come in all different colors and color combinations. Some made with flat wires so you can't crimp the wire within and ruin the connection. Making the sound stay loud and even on both ear much longer than other types of headphone. Their light weight and long wire makes them perfect for working out. Built in microphone makes them great for iPhones to switch between music and calls when you are unable to get phone out of pocket.

These headphones have laster longer than any other brand I have ever owned.

Only brand i use

Comments about Skull Candy SCINKDOR Headphones:

These headphones are great. They last for a long time and have a great sound quality. I have used many brands of headphones because i am a teen and skull candy always is a great product. I use them everyday to play the keyboard and listen to music on my phone for hours.

Best Bang for your Buck

Comments about Skull Candy SCINKDOR Headphones:

I Love my skull Candy's. I picked them up at Marshall's for really cheap like 12.00 bucks. The Microphone works perfectly with calls and things. They look pretty stylish and the sound is pretty good. I have to rate them about a 4, the base could be better.

Cool headphones, work well

from Spanish Fork, UT

Comments about Skull Candy SCINKDOR Headphones:

These are really fun headphones. I love the way they look. They have great sound and are very durably. I had a problem with them falling out of my ear with the bigger earpieces, but the smaller earpieces work great. I love how compact them are and how easy they are to pack up for traveling or for on-the-go.

Sound Quality
I think they have excelling sound quality, I've never had a problem.

Comfort
They are, for the most part, comfortable to wear. I had a problem with them falling out of my ears, though, especially when I wear them when I'm running.

These headphones look super cool and trendy.

They hold up very well. I haven't had a pair break yet!