Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:

Perfect for screen protection

from Knob Noster, MO

Comments about Skque 3 Pack Anti Glare Screen Protector Shield Guard with Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPhone 4:

THESE ARE GREAT; I always like to protect my phones and keep them in as good of condition as possible; recently my iPhone 4 got A CRACKED SCREEN AND using these stabilized the crack preventing any glass chips from coming loose making IT USABLE without replacing the screen; now I no longer will have to have the screen replaced :) so it saved me the expense and inconvenience of having my iPhone in for repair.
I docked this product it one point due to it being difficult to remove all of the air bubbles trapped between the protector and the screen out and I had to lift it several times to minimize the air bubbles causing it to loose some of the adhesive quality so I am concerned it will not last as long as long as it would have otherwise; but other than that it is very user friendly :)
If you are wanting an inexpensive way to protect your screen these are a good choice.