Other Frozen Foods:
Ice Cream Bars
Skinny Cow
Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars

Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars

definately better than you would expect

let me start off by saying that i've ALWAYS thought that diet foods are evil. the fake sugar does stuff 2 ur body.

but this ice cream is amazing!!
Read complete review

but this ice cream is amazing!!

you can't believe it's diet ice cream b/c it's SO GOOD, but you can definately feel a difference--you can't pass this off for real ice cream, that's for sure.

but that doesn't mean that it's not as good as real ice cream

you just notice how fluffy it is--how dense it is compared to traditional ice cream--you immediately notice that they fluffed the ice cream by whipping it/adding air bubbles or something because it for sure isn't as dense as real ice cream.

if this were to come in a jar, like scooped ice cream, the traditional ice cream would be rock hard (fresh out the freezer), and this would just be marshmallow.

even my mom who's also against diet food like me, loves it. the price is okay, not too expensive like other diet foods.

**if i were dieting, this is the first thing i would change about my ice cream habit--it's NOT a sacrafice: it tastes amazing, and is low in calories (100 calories per bar).**

The Cows Never Came Home for Me!

Warm weather is here and ice cream just happens to be one of my favorite foods.  Notice I said "food" and not snack.  I could eat ice cream for dinner.  Even though I am a bit lactose intolerant ice cream is worth it.  And, I still plan on wearing my favorite bathing suit, so I'm always looking for new low calorie ice cream products.

I like trying new things, and  when Skinny Cow came out with their new **Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars ** which happen to be my favorite two things; chocolate truffles and ice cream on a stick I had to check it out.

I have to say  I was a little disappointed with **Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars**.  The texture was smooth and creamy but the chocolaty truffle flavor never arrived for me.  **Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars **are 100 calories, with 2g of fat and fit my weight watching program but didn't satisfied my urge for chocolate.

I've had other Skinny Cow products, all of which I was very happy with, but this one left me flat.

There's an old phrase, W*aiting til the cows come home."*   In my opinion, **Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars ** fall short compared to their other products.  The flavor just** **never made it home for me.

Pretty & Delicious

Comments about Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars:

Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars are not only delicious, but I think they're pretty, too! The chocolate drizzle is almost artistic, making these bars pleasing to the eye and yummy in the tummy. The hardened chocolate drizzle also has a fun crunch. The chocolate truffle ice cream tastes silky smooth, like a luxurious dessert. It is made with low fat ice cream, has only 2.5 grams of fat, and is just 3 points. It's a delicious and smart way to feed your chocolate craving.

Good ice cream bars

Comments about Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars:

Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars are quite good. I am a huge fan of ice cream and did not want to cut it from my diet. These tasty treats really help me out! First of all, these bars are very nicely sized. They are not stingy at all. The chocolate tastes great and I really like the consistency of this ice cream. It has a nice, smooth texture. They are full of flavor. The hard chocolate fudge drizzle really adds a kick to these sweet treats. It reminds me of chocolate shell that you put on ice cream and let harden up. The size of these bars makes them a really filling snack or dessert. They are only 100 calories! My nieces even enjoy these treats and they are kids!

One of my favorite ice cream products

Comments about Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars:

These are possibly my favorite ice cream bar, including full fat ice creams. They taste just as good and creamy and regular ice cream, but have a lovely light fluffiness to them that gives them almost a mousse like texture. The chocolate drizzle works really nicely with these ice cream bars. I think they are a good size, they will definitely satisfy without excessive calories.

Awfully Awesome!

Comments about Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars:

I had to fight myself from getting two of these in one sitting. These are so good. Perfect! Skinny Cow knows no bounds when it comes to creating absolutely amazing ice cream choices. Dieting never really felt so good! I thoroughly enjoy these. Too bad it's getting a bit too cold for ice cream where I live. :(

Skinny Cow will make you feel skinny, but not a cow.

Comments about Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars:

The Skinny Cow truffles are individually packaged in healthy and delicious portions. They have a low amount of calories, yet are still tasty. My family members enjoy eating this cold and flavorful dessert.If you are watching your weight or not, this is a great choice.

Satisfies A Craving When On A Diet

from Marion, IA

Comments about Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars:

I've been on a low-calorie diet so was glad to find these ice cream bars to indulge my chocolate craving. They are rich, creamy and fudgy. They only have 100 calories each and have just 2.5 grams of fat. I like it that there are 6 in a box. They're substantial in size; they feel very thick when I eat one. I also like the chocolate ribbons that crisscross the outside. They have 3 grams of fiber which is really surprising. I try to eat a high-fiber diet so that's a big plus. I like the flavors and the chocolate truffle isn't too chocolatey but satisfies that craving for chocolate. Nestle offers a money-back guarantee for anyone who isn't happy with the product but I doubt anyone will be taking them up on the offer. This product doesn't taste "diet" in any way. In a blind-folded test, most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between these bars and full-fat and calorie ones. Skinny Cow has some amazing low-calorie products and this is one of them!

Skinny Cow's Sweet Treats Take the Diet Out of Losing Weight~

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars:

Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars are delightfully delicious. Tastes smooth and creamy and more than this fills me up when my sweet tooth is acting up. Hard to believe something that enjoyable is only one hundred calories. I love ice cream all year round and Skinny Cow has it's own corner in my freezer. The price is high but I convince myself that I am worth this wonderful treat. Also, fans can get a Skinny Cow membership for free on their website. Sign up for their newsletter and they will alert you to coupons and promotions. Liking them on facebook also gives you first hand knowledge with new coupons. They always enjoy sending out coupons for new items. Skinny Cow does not leave a bad taste in your mouth.

fantastic!

Comments about Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars:

always a good treat in the summer, less fat than going out for ice cream, and comes iin a variety of flavprs so you can have a box for evey night of the week (which I do!!!!) Yoou will not be disappointed if you splurge on these bars!

Pudding on a stick.

from Toccoa, GA

Comments about Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Bars:

Not really an ice cream product, but for 100 calories it's good. Tastes more like chocolate pudding than a chocolate ice cream bar. Overall I give it a score of 3 for a cold, light and taste-good treat!

The Cows Never Came Home for Me!

from Leicester, NC