Other Body Lotions:
Body Creams
Skindecent
Skindecent Dream Cloud Body Mousse - Lemon Marshmallow Cake

Skindecent Dream Cloud Body Mousse - Lemon Marshmallow Cake

An amazing body cream with a fantastic lemon scent!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Skindecent Dream Cloud Body Mousse - Lemon Marshmallow Cake:

I love everything that I've ever bought from Skindecent, but I would have to say that this product is one of my all-time favorites.  Everything is perfect about it - the texture, the scent and the way it leaves my skin amazingly soft.

Skindecent Dream Cloud Body Mousse - Lemon Marshmallow Cake is a super moisturizing body cream that comes in your choice of jar. It's similar to a body butter, but the consistency is lighter and thinner.

I'm not sure if this product is completely natural, but it is free of petroleum and parabens.  Some of the wonderful ingredients that make up this body mousse are: cocoa butter, shea butter, grapeseed oil and Japanese green tea.

If you have normal to dry skin and love citrus and/or dessert scents, you have to try this.  It is super moisturizing and leaves your skin with the best lemon scent.  I highly recommend it!

The scent Lemon Marshmallow Cake is just fabulous. It's not a fresh, tart kind of lemon. It's a soft, mellow, creamy kind of lemon. In fact, it smells like a creamy, lemon meringue pie - crust and all!

Absorption
My hand is left with a feeling...I wouldn't call it greasy or slimy feeling because it isn't unpleasant, they just feel coated with supreme moisturization.

This body mousse leaves my skin feeling so soft, I just love it. After using this, my skin literally feels velvety soft. Probably the softest I can remember a cream making it feel.

• Absorption: