Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic

Look Younger Than Your Age with This Product

from Bend, OR

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Evens Out Skin Tone
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Minimizes Wrinkles
  • Non-Greasy

Cons

• Oxidizes

• Deep Wrinkles
  • Fine Lines
  • Hyperpigmentation

Comments about SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic:

It has been 6 years since I used this product, and when you start young, it really makes a difference in the maintenance of your skin - I'm in my 30's now and see probably only an extra wrinkle or two.

Here are a few tips: there is irritation at first, so start with a lower percentage and go higher as you finish each bottle. The irritation is something you can get over with in 1 week's time, afterwards, your skin adjusts. A little goes a long way, so just 4 drops on my face each night is totally enough and even though one bottle is pricy, it lasts me 4-6 months.

I apply this on my whole face and put a little extra on places with hyper pigmentation from pimple scars - I put it on right away so it won't get any darker. It oxidizes, so it gets darker, so make sure you don't throw away the box and always put it away in a drawer or a dark place if you don't like to see that. Otherwise, even if it oxidizes, don't be put off because the efficiency or effectiveness of the product does not change.

I'm not sure about the effects of this product short term, but people in their early 20's should start now so that your skin will look the same, have the same elasticity and smoothness when you're in your 30's.

Note: I did not receive a sample. I bought this product on my own.

SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic- does really well on combating aging

from Milford, OH

Comments about SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic:

I have found this product to be the catalyst that has made people say "well, you always have great skin," or "I thought you were younger than that!" I never used to hear comments like that but now I do. I would recommend just using two or three drops on your face after cleansing and toning. Also, let it sink into your skin for about five minutes before adding other products on top of it. You don't want to inhibit the magic of this product.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

SkinCeuticals E I Ferulic Serum is amazing for your skin.

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic:

This product is a bit on the expensive side but if you invest in this product, most likely you won't be disappointed. I heard about this product when I had a scar on my face. I heard this product can heal it quickly. I wasn't aware of all the other benefits that this serum had. My scar was bad, I had a scab on it. It was still healing.

I found this product for a little bit cheaper than where you find it online. I have slightly bad acne. Of course that leaves me with a lot of scars, red marks, and uneven skin tone. This product will help you with those problems.

The eyedropper doesn't have a tipped point, it's flat, so sometimes you might drop a little more than you intended to. The serum is easily absorbed into your skin and you can feel it being absorbed quickly. I never really paid attention to the smell but it doesn't smell like perfume. I only needed a couple of drops to cover my whole face. My scab scar healed a lot quicker with this product. I noticed my acne started becoming more mild, my scars started diminishing, and my skin tone was becoming more even. I also felt like I had a sort of glow with this product.

A small bottle will last you a long time if you use it sparingly. I only needed a couple of drops to cover my whole face. I think the only drawback about the product is the price. I don't care for scented skincare products because I use perfume. I don't want to mix too much.

Use this for luminous skin

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic:

This serum's heavier than the other SkinCeuticals C Serums, but not oily. Sinks into the skin immediately. I use it under my moisturizer daily and it adds luminosity, helps keep my skin clear, and with long-term use will fade current and prevent future damage from free radicals. Another winner from SkinCeuticals.

I LOVE this serum!

from Leander, TX

Comments about SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic:

I have fair skin with freckles and am at an age where I'm starting to have to worry about wrinkles.  My facialist recommended the Skin Ceuticals C, E, and Ferulic Acid Serum to me as an effort to lessen my freckles and spotting and also to improve skin elasticity and reduce wrinkles.  I have been using it for several months and really have been happy with the results.  It makes my skin feel great!  It's expensive, but it really does last a long time and makes a big difference on my skin.  I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the plastic surgeon that I had to go see to get a mole removed also recommended the skin ceutical product line to his patients.  If a plastic surgeon recommends it, it must be very good.  I liked the product before I found this out, but that fact really reinforced  to me that this product may really be worth the extra money.  I would recommend this product to any woman who asked!

Can't live without it!

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic:

I can't remeber how I originally fell into this product.  Maybe I read something in Allure.  Anyway it is truly amazing.  It has transformed my skin.  My whole life...all 33 years of it not one person told me I had great skin.  Now I hear it all the time.  So if loosing fine lines and sun spots isn't enough to tempt you it also reverses some skin cancers!  I have tried a bunch of different C serums but always come right back to this.Now I have beenn told not to do this but I do it anyway.  I buy it cheaper on e-bay.  I have bought it in salons so I'm pretty sure I would notice if I got some imitation stuff but so far so good.  I have been using for about a year now and it's great!

Fantastic

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic:

Fantastic product. The whole line is amazing. It lives up to it's claim of preventing age spots. I used it layered. Smell is not my favorite, and the dropper can be a bit tricky, but it is worth the price. Try some other products from them as well. Toner is amaxing. The cleansing cream is to die for. Best skincare line out there. If you like La Mer, but need something cheaper, this is your line. Please do yourdelf a favor and try it. I get my products from

[www.uclaplasticsurgery.com][1] .  Great staff and fast service. If you love this product, also try University cosmetics.

[1]: http://www.uclaplasticsurgery.com/