Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Night Creams
Skin Organics
Skin Organics Vanilla Acai Youth Preserver Night Cream

Skin Organics Vanilla Acai Youth Preserver Night Cream

Skin Organics Youth Preserver is a good nighttime moisturizer.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Skin Organics Vanilla Acai Youth Preserver Night Cream:

While looking for a new night cream that was all natural and paraben-free, I came across this product, **Skin Organics Vanilla Acai Youth Preserver Night Cream**. The bottle states that this product, "Uses DMAE to help firm skin, and polypeptide action to help increase collagen and soften fine lines."

Some of the active ingredients are: Jojoba seed oil, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Acai juice powder, grape seed extract and Vitamin E.

One thing to note: this smells really good. It has a strong vanilla scent that I find very pleasant.

Absorption
I apply this to clean, dry skin every night and it's fully absorbed by the time I go to bed shortly after. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, just really hydrated and moisturized.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have not experienced any issues with this product clogging my pores.

In terms of being a good nighttime moisturizer, this product is great. For the anti-aging benefits? I can't tell. I can't see a difference in firmness or fine lines. I've been using this product for about 2 months now, so I'm not sure how long it would take to see the results, but so far, I'm satisfied with this product's moisturizing qualities.

• Absorption: