Other Misc. Personal Cares:
Skin Care M2 HP Refinish 1.7 oz.

Skin Care M2 HP Refinish 1.7 oz.

Gives me an even complexion!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Skin Care M2 HP Refinish 1.7 oz.:

During my recent pregnancy, I developed "the mask of pregnancy" or brown spots/hyperpigmentation.  I got this along my upper lip and around my eyes.  I thought it would disappear after I gave birth.  It didn't.  It also didn't go away after I was finished breastfeeding.  I read great reviews about M2 skin refinish, so I bought it, even though the price tag scared me.  I'm glad I did because it works really well.  I still have some discoloration, but it isn't nearly as noticeable and it is easily covered with a bit of makeup.  Before, makeup wouldn't even help.  I also have some light freckling and reddish spots (probably acne scars) and it helped reduce the appearance of those, too.  What I really love about this product is that it is a "one stop shop" for skin care.  Well, almost - I still need to moisturize.  But, other than that, this product helps with everything!  If you use it, you don't have to get an anti-wrinkle serum, an age-spot cream, a brightener, etc. etc. etc.  This does it all!  Just apply it, let it absorb for 15-20 minutes and then apply your moisturizer.  I put it on right after I wash my face.  Then I get into bed, read like I usually do and apply moisturized before I turn out the light (I keep the moisturizer on my bedside table).  So easy!