Other Sewing Machines:
Singer
Singer Stylist 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine .CL

Summary

The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. With 100 stitch patterns including six styles of fully automatic one-step buttonholes, automatic needle threader, adjustable stitch length and width, programmable needle up/down, easy push-button stitch selection, top drop-in bobbin, bright LED work light, and 10 presser feet (zigzag/all purpose, buttonhole, zipper, rolled hem, blind hem, darning and embroidery, overcast, straight stitch, gathering, satin stitch/straight stitch) and more in the on-board free arm storage compartment. It also comes with an instruction manual, seam puller/lint brush, spool caps/pin/felts, and screwdriver. The power cord is 69 inches long.

Singer Stylist 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine .CL

Pros

Cons

Great sewing machine

Comments about Singer Stylist 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine .CL:

I would not consider myself an expert when it comes to sewing. I enjoy sewing as a hobby and wanted to purchase a machine where I felt like it was straightforward and easy to use. This machine has been perfect for me! The computerized screen makes it really easy to navigate. There is a diagram of the stitches out on the front of the machine and it makes it easy to know which stitches I want to use. It's really easy to thread the thread through the machine and set up different feet on it. I have sewn button holes and zippers with this sewing machine and it is so easy to do. I mainly sew baby blankets with this little sewing machine. I can do fun stitches around the border that make them look so cute! The stitches have held up great and I like that there are 100 different stitches to choose from! It is a great sewing machine for those who are beginners when it comes to sewing. It seems durable and is so fun to use!

What a great machine!!!

Comments about Singer Stylist 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine .CL:

I was really surprised with how well this sewing machine is built! I bought it for my grand daughter and was just thrilled with it!! The DVD was great, easy to follow instructions!

Stitch Performance
The stitches are nice and even. No loose stitches at all when it sews. The tension is perfect!

I bought this for my 10 year old grand daughter. She was able to open it up, watch the DVD and in less than an hour, she was sewing!

Fabric Handling
It does not "buckle" up the fabric. We've tried several different fabrics and they've all sewed beautifully. Usually denim is a problem. NOT with this Singer!!

Versatility
We've only used it for a few projects since my grand daughter is a beginner! She's made a few pillows and is now working on a quilt.

Gorgeous machine! Everything is easy to read and reach! I'm really impressed with this machine!

We've only had this machine for a few months. But, if it performs like any other Singer, she's going to have this for a very long time!!

The best sewing machine!

Comments about Singer Stylist 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine .CL:

I bought this sewing machine after owning a vintage one I bought at an auction. This sewing machine is very light and is very portable to travel with. The wide array of stitches are all unique and stitch very well on all types of fabric. After receiving this sewing machine, I wanted to sew on it as it is modern and chic. The option of the sewing pedal or not, is one of my favorite features. The quietness of the machine allows me to sew anywhere at anytime. It is very easy to handle the electronic front. Singer has always been on the top of sewing machine manufacturers, and after purchasing this sewing machine, I will not go to any other sewing machine manufacturer. The see-thru bobbin lid is convenient and the bobbin allows me to use the whole thread on it, as before some thread would be wasted. I love this sewing machine, I use it everyday. I have not had any problems since I have owned it.