Other Sewing Machines:

Singer Quantum Computerized Sewing Machine

Easy to use Sewing Machine

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Singer Quantum Computerized Sewing Machine:

**I have had this  Sewing MAchine now for 1 year and loving it. This machine is quiet and has many features and stiches on here that i yet to use, i mostly just use one or two different kind of stiches.At first i was  reluctant to buy this computerized Sewing machine because i did not know what to expect.Now that i have used it for a year i would not trade it  for another .It is very convinient and easy to use.**

Great machine

from Tuckerton, NJ

Comments about Singer Quantum Computerized Sewing Machine:

I have had the Singer Quantum 9910 sewing machine for about two years now and it is a great machine. I was nervous when I needed to buy a new sewing machine and had to purchase one online. My main concern was to get a quiet machine so I ended up having to send back the first machine that I chose but the Singer Quantum 9910 was a perfect replacement. This machine really is pretty quiet and I am able to sew after my children have gone to bed without fearing that I will wake them up. is computerized and has a bunch of different stitches programmed in. I have yet to use all of them but the ones that I have tried have come out very nicely. One stitch that I enjoy having is the alphabet letters and numbers, as well as a few punctuation marks. Another feature that I love is being able to set whether the needle comes up or stays down when you stop sewing. This is a very nice sewing machine and I have never had any problems with it.