Other Sewing Machines:

Singer Mechanical Sewing Machine

from Boston

Nice

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

It is the strongest, quietest machine I have ever used.

from Lexington, NC

Comments about Singer Mechanical Sewing Machine:

My Singer was a gift from my mother.  The best gift I ever received.  It can sew through multiple layers of blue jean material, without breaking needles.  It is very quiet also, and very low vibration.  Amazingly fast and easy to thread.  Everything about this machine is easy and saves so much time.  I have 2 other machines that  I never touch any more--a Kenmore, and a Janome.  I will never again buy anthing other than Singer products.  The difference is amazing.

This is the best sewing machine i ever used.

from Louisville, OH

Comments about Singer Mechanical Sewing Machine:

**The Singer 3820 Mechanical Sewing Machine is awesome. This has 36 different stitching options. This is very user friendly. Just about anyone could figure out how to use it even with out the manual. I do not sew on a daily bases. I look for quality and convience when shopping for items i need.This is easy to store & a very simple set up and then you can sew away. My favorite feature on the **Singer 3820 Mechanical Sewing Machine** has to be the thiry-six different stitchin options. This helps out i am ocd so if the stitching is not the same it bothers me. It does not matter what kind of stitch i need to hem or fix a torn clothing. This gives consistant quality.  I was raised using a Singer so i never even considered another brand. My grandmother still has her original singer from the 1920's and it still works great. I know the quality and reputation of Singer and it has never letme down. So if you want a awesome sewing machine that will last get the **Singer 3820 Mechanical Sewing Machine.****