Other Sewing Machines:

Singer Graduate Mechanical Sewing Machine

High-quality sewing machine

from Leasburg, NC

Comments about Singer Graduate Mechanical Sewing Machine:

This singer model is an old one, that originally came in a sewing table. I got it used, but it is a fantastic machine! Its fun to experiment with all the different stitches and styles, and it does a fantastic job re-loading the bobbin. I've seen MANY machines that you have to manually "help them along" with the bobbin. And putting the bobbin in is super easy too! Much easier to understand and figure out than some other machines I've had or used. My parents got a brand new singer that wasn't all-metal, and theirs broke within the first week. I am so happy that I've had mine for months now and it shows no sign of any problems. It isn't the most beautiful or fancy machine, but the important thing is that it gets the job done. The one thing I do wish it had was a button-hole maker, but the quality and performance is worth that sacrifice I think. I would recommend the older models FAR above the newer plastic models. They are cheaply made, and I would be shocked if they lasted 5 years. Go for the oldies but goodies :)