3.8

Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades

3.8

Pros

Cons

I love Sinful Colors nail polish!

I love the brand Sinful Colors! Since I've used it the first time it's the only thing I buy now. It's always easy to apply one coat and done. It's so pretty and never bubbles up. There are so many colors to choose from also textures like sparkles, glitter, matte, enamels, nudes, and vibrant colors. The Polish never clumps when it's been sitting for awhile. Just shake it up moving the ball around and it's good to go. The price is also great. It stays on for a long time before chipping. I would recommend this brand to anyone. I received my first bottle free then I was hooked.

Fun and Sinful Colors at a great price

I have a love/hate relationship with painting my nails.  It seems like a lot of work for something that is easily chipped, smudged or damaged and then I get annoyed.  But I love painting my toe nails with fun and vibrant colors!

I'm always looking for fun and funky nail color that's inexpensive.  I just can't swing a pedicure every month.  When I found Sinful Colors nail polish I was pretty excited because the colors are AMAZING and the price was great.  I picked up a purple and green to try out.

The polish went on great-it was even and didn't clump or dry out too quickly.  I needed several coats to get the color vibrant though.  It was pretty translucent until about the third coat. It dried pretty quickly, though and the color lasted for weeks without chipping!

Since the color goes on translucent I decided to try it on my fingernails.  It went on well and evenly (which I can almost never accomplish) and it stayed on without chipping for 3 days which has to be a record for me.  It does take a lot of effort to get off, though, so I'll probably just use it on my toes in the future.

I love Sinful Colors nail polish!

from Corpus Christi

About Me Classic, Dramatic, Natural

Pros

• Easy to Apply
  • Fast Drying
  • Gentle Formula
  • Good Applicator Brush
  • Good Value
  • Great Color
  • Long Lasting
  • Vibrant

Cons

• Any Time

• Age:
    • 18-29

Best Nail Polish

Comments about Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades:

Sinful Colors Nail Polish is my favorite nail polish for self manicures. Many of the colors are very vibrant, and you only need two good coats to match the color that you see when you pick up the bottle. With two coats, a clear base coat and a clear top coat the paint job lasts about a week, unless I do dishes every day or something. I use this polish almost exclusively, it's always the first nail polish brand I check out when I'm looking for a new color. The only time I use a different color is if I need a color and can't find it at the store I'm in. They have so many different shades of each color you're certain to find the color you like in your favorite shade, which is great for me because I'm very picky about shades, especially when it comes to purple, which is my favorite color but only certain shades of purple. My favorite color purple is 'Let's Talk', which is very vibrant, shiny, bright purple, but not too pink like fuchsia or too blue like violet. I've been using this brand for at least 7 years.

I Love It

from TN

Comments about Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I love Sinful Colors nail enamel, they have so many fun and funky colors. One of my favorite colors from this line of nail enamel is enchanted, which is a bright vivid purple. This line of nail enamel lasts incredibly long and has a really pretty, shiny finish.

Very low price for a decent polish

Comments about Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades:

These nail polishes are about as cheap as you can go and still get something of decent quality. They do require multiple coats to get opaque but I find that even with most very high end nail polishes. There is a huge selection of colors, and I find that as with many cheaper polish brands, the quality varies by color. Some of the sinful colors polishes are very thin, some are thicker, some chip badly, some hold up well. The formula isn't very consistent but you can try several for the price of one higher end nail polish and you will probably find several good ones.

Usually good...

Comments about Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I love sinful colors! Pretty colors ad long lasting. I recently bought four different polishes. A silver one named "out of this world", a silver glitter one named "queen of beauty", a orangish one named "boogie nights" (those three were all beautiful colors and great quality especially boogie nights, would highly recommend them), and the last one called "dream on". When I looed at the one called dream on in the bottle, it was such a pretty color, so I painted my nails with it first. It seemed pretty good, while it was still wet. An hour after it dried, it was already chipping, it looked like I painted my nails with a purple marker! The next day all of it was practically chipped off and gone! I couldn't beleive it since sc is usually such a great nail polish! I recommend getting other sinful colors nail polishes--just not this one!-- So good luck with your future polish purchases, hope they are not as bad as this one!

Very poor quality

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I really wanted to love Sinful Colors nail polish. In the bottle the colors look vibrant and beautiful. Unfortunately, once you put them of your nails and let them dry the colors aren't shiny, they're more matte, which is not what I want in a nail color.
    The polish doesn't stay on your nails very well either. It begins to chip really fast.
    I know this stuff is priced pretty cheaply, but even the cheapo Wet n Wild nail polish I have stays on longer.

Best inexpensive nail polish! Seriously, get this!

Comments about Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I bought this (and another more expensive one) at the same time, applied two coats of them at the same time (about 2 weeks ago). This one is still holding strong even without a top coat while the more expensive brand was completely gone about a week ago. I love it. Lots of pretty colors and I like that it's opaque. It is now my go-to nail polish. Lots of great colors too!

The price says it all

from Albion, IL

Comments about Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades:

The colors and price of this product attracted me to buy it. The line has really pretty colors but the polish just doesnt stay at all. It seems like the minute it dries it starts chipping away. Im a working girl and so it just chippped and flaked away faster than usual. My nails grow long and strong and i love to paint them. I have bags of polish and have tried lots of brands. Expensive to cheap and my favorite is Rimmel. Its affordable and has good staying power too.

Sinful Colors is good for it's price!!!!

from Madison, WI

Comments about Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I usually buy nail polish my color, not by brand. So, when I first glanced at sinful colors rack it caught my eye because the colors were amazing! They had so many differnt colors including matte, shimmery, creme, glitter, etc. From the colors, i assumed the quality of the polish was going to be good. When i went home and applied it on, i immediately noticed the pigmentation. It was a sheer light color that streaked if you didn't apply it on right. I had to do at least 3 coats or more. After a day, i noticed it was starting to chip really easily. I did not like the bursh handle. It was big and chunky. However, I did like the brush itself. Very nice. This nail polish dried very fast - only because it was so thin. I think the poor quality also goes back to the price. It was very inexpensive. and you know what they say " you get what you pay for". I don't go by the motto but this time it was right. The quality and price just didn't cut it. It is what you pay for. Overall it's a good nail polish for what your paying. I will not be buying thing again.

Sinful Colors Nail Enamel is wonderful!

from Manitowoc, WI

Comments about Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I love this stuff. It works so good. They have soooo many colors, and they have sheer shades too, and also glittery ones, and chunkier sparkley ones. They have shiny ones that are REALLY shiny. Honestly, never seen shinier. It lasts long on your nail, doesn't chip very easy. The consistency of the product is really great. Couldn't have gotten better myself. It's wonderful, I love it. I have so many bottles of this, and it is my favorite brand of nail polish. I can't wait to pick out my next bottles of this, just shopping for it brightens your moood because of the huge variety and selection. My sister, and my girlfriends have used this a lot with me, and they love it as well. Like I Said, it doesn't chip very easy and dries jsut as fast as other polishes from other brands. Maybe even faster..... hmmm. I love this nail polish and will always purchase it. I hope they never discontinue this product, or htis brand... it is wonderful. I love it! Everyone should try this, because everyone will love this. Just Fabulous!

**Price is FANTASTIC***