4.8
Other Baby Formulas:
Milk-Based Formula
Simply Right
Simply Right Complete Infant Formula with Iron (formerly Member's Mark)

Simply Right Complete Infant Formula with Iron (formerly Member's Mark)

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Easily Digested:
    • Ease of Preparation:

Members Mark Gets High Mark

With my first child I felt as though I had to give him the very best.... and I thought that meant buying the most expensive name brand product.  However, with my second child I did a little more research and found out some surprising things.  If you compare the ingredients of Members Mark to Enfamil they are IDENTICAL.  No diference in product... only difference is price.  I can get double the amount of formula for half the price.  I would recommend this product to my closest family and friends and anyone else.

spit-up like a fountain

We switched to this formula from Enfamil to save money but my baby began spitting up like a fountain and it never did subside. Nutritionally, both Member's Mark and Enfamil is the same, but they are processed differently. The texture of the Member's Mark formula is not the same and is not as refined as Enfamil and it needs to be mixed with very warm water to dissolve completely. Needless to say we are back to using Enfamil and the spit-up is no longer an issue. I give it 3 stars for effort, though.

First time mom

Comments about Simply Right Complete Infant Formula with Iron (formerly Member's Mark):

Love members mark formula! We were using enfamil for the first 6 months but it was so expensive! We switched to sams club brand and my little girl didn't seem to notice at all. The ingredient list was so similar, I gave it a shot and she is doing great! And we are paying half the price! And the packaging is better because it has a corner tab to level off the scoop!

• Easily Digested:
  • Ease of Preparation:

sceptical about members mark formula at first, but great product

from Middleville, MI

I was sceptical about this product at first, but the price of formula these days made me breakdown and try it.  Wow was I suprised.  This formula mixes very well and barely has any foam once it settles.  Goes down smoothly with few upset tummies.

Great Formula at a Great Price

from Ringgold, GA

Love this formula.  My daughter has been using this formula for the last 4 months and seems to do really well on it.  She only has the occassional spit up problem (that is completely normal), but otherwise no problems with this formula.  I have compared the ingredients in this formula to both Similac and Enfamil and there is very little difference then either one of them, but a HUGE difference in price.  I asked my dr. about this brand and he told me that they are all made by the same company, they just don't send out samples like the big companies do, so they don't have to charge as much for their formula.

Good price for a great formula

from Rochester, MN

With my first child I used expensive formula. Because of the price we ended up putting him on whole milk early to save money. With my second I got smart and went the economical way! I used the Members mark infant formula. Not only was it a great price, but it contains the same great nurturance that the other expensive formulas have. I just felt so great at letting him be on the members mark infant formula the whole year that he needed it. In fact I had him on it a little longer so that I felt better about him getting all the nutrients that he needed to grow big and strong. The Members Mark Infant formula came recommended by several of my friends who had recently had babies. Now I know why it was came recomended! Kids are so expensive anyway with all of they toys and the crib, and everything else you need. Why not save some extra money, you can even put the money you are saving in a saving account for college! When I have my next baby I will definably be using this formula again! I would never use any other type of formula!

great value!

from Fort Wayne, IN

I have used every kind of formula in the past five years and this year I discovered Member's Mark Infant Formula.  By the time my fourth child came I decided that value was the most important thing.  I would recommend this formula to any new parent who is looking for the best product available at such a low cost.

Affordable!!

from Allen Park, MI

I love Members Mark formula!  You get almost double you get when you buy Enfamil for cheaper!!  It isn't as easy to mix, but for the money it is perfect!  The powder is more like Similac, but with the ingreditents of Enfamil.  This is perfect for every baby!

Good enough for my sweet Angel

from Columbus, GA

At my daugher's newborn check-up, the Pediatrician asked what formula I was using.  Enfamil of course.  He shook his head and told me to stop wasting my money and try Member's Mark that it is the exact same formula and costs a lot less.  So I took his advice and I am hooked.  She had a problem with spitting up every now and then and using this formula seems to have resolved that as she has not spit up once since we switched.

Best formula for budget minded parents.

from Danville, VA

I tried the member's mark formula because the Enfamil was too expensive. My daughter loves it, and is thriving very well on it. It costs much less than the name brand. I only buy something else when Sam's isn't open for me to get it.

Great product at reasonable pricing

from Farmington, MN

This product is great, and the price is great also.  My Baby loves his formula, and he is not short of growth that is for sure he is at 20lbs and 29in tall at 6 month old.  I have tried other Name Brand formulas, and he had a lot of vomiting and spit-up from them.  He rarely ever spits up and has never vomited from this formula.  I have also had no problems with stains on clothing from it either.  I would highly recomend this product.

Mommy of Two

from Clearwater, FM

My son is a very happy and smart baby and I gave him this formula for his entire first year.  He had a sensitive stomach for the first few months - he would spit up his enfamil and his breast milk.  By six months and on he was done spitting up so much and was on this formula exclusively untill a year old.  He seemed to really like it and I would definately buy it or reccomend it.