View more bassinets

3045FEL
Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet

Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet

This product is awesome!

I got this bassinet as a gift for my first child. It was by far the best gift. It is a bassinet that converts into a co-sleeper. This was great because the baby was in his own sleeping place, but was within arm's reach. The bassinet is sturdy and also has a rocking feature. The storage in the bottom was great for blankets, or other sleep-related items, and the lights and music were perfect for soothing the baby.

I loved my bassinet until I found out it was recalled.

I was very satisfied by my Simplicity bassinet until I found out that once again a product I had purchased from these manufactures has been recalled. I am still stunned that they went 7 years until this happened and many models were affected. The company was very dilligent about replacing my broken recalled crib but after the buy out I was unable to find how to get the problem solved with my recalled bassinet. I am not satisfied with this and just thought I would try to let people know to be very carefull. I would not had found the information had it not been for me trying to find some more parts.

so unnecessary

from Frisco, TX

Comments about Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet:

Why did I buy this thing? It was so cute and stylish. My coworkers told me I'd love having it in my bedroom. In fact, I did love having my baby close by. However, I really dislike this model. First, it does not prop the baby up at all, which is bad when your baby gets acid reflux. We bought a doctor recommended pillow to prop our child up, but it did not fit in the bassinet. That was not the only issue with its size. My child is tall, and he grew out of the bassinet within a month or two. He would scoot into the corners and scare me that me might suffocate. I think a pack n' play is a much better solution. It can be set up, taken apart, travel, and does all the things the bassinet does (except rock). Oh, and did I mention that the bassinet doesn't rock well? It also doesn't fit through our doors! So forget letting the baby nap in the living room while you get things done. We had to take the whole thing apart and slid it sideways to get it out. What a bummer! Go with the pack n' play, and save a lot of money.

The best, most versatile, best priced bassinet on the market.

from Powhatan, VA

Comments about Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet:

This bassinet is the best one I have ever used.  I have 4 children and I wish this model had been available for all 4 of my children.  It is the most practical and the best priced model out there in my opinion.  It can be used as a changing table, a bassinet, a co-sleeper, and a cradle.  It is also portable, which makes it even more practical.  The cover removes for easy washing and the electronic options are awesome as well.  It has a light that doesn't blind your child when you need to peek at them while sleeping.  It has music, vibration, and a mobile.  These all come with this model and aren't extra add-ons that cost you extra money.  The top part will come off the base so it can be used when you are traveling or when you want to use it as a cradle without the base.  It can be adjusted to rock and if your baby doesn't like to rock, it can be set not to rock.  It will also rock when the bed is placed on the stand.  The wheels also lock for safety.  You can roll this model from room to room, so you aren't stuck using it in one place like a lot of the co-sleepers on the market.  It has straps that allow you to hook it to your bed for co-sleeping, but we wedged it between our bed and the wall, so that it was easier to move when we needed it elsewhere.  It was stable either way.  The side adjusts for co-sleeping, but has a bar that prevents the baby from rolling out of the bassinet.  I just cannot say enough good things about this bed.  Its larger than most bassinets and this allows you to use it much longer than other models and the height of the legs are adjustable as well so you can set it to the height of your bed.  This feature really saved my back.

I loved my bassinet until I found out it was recalled.

from Mount Dora, FL

Comments about Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet:

Perfect for my first grandchild!

from Brighton, CO

Comments about Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet:

I just purchased the Simplicity for Children 4 in 1  bassinet for my first grandchild.  My daughter loves it.  She had it put together and operating  in about 20 minutes. It keeps my little grand-daughter  safe and close to Mommy.  That way they both sleep better. The sounds and music are soft and appealing.  The sweet ruffle design is adorable for newborn boys *and* girls. The remote control is great too.  I only wish I would have had a baby bed like this one when my children were born. So much for the good old days!

Third time parent with original bassinet from child number one

from Hudson, MI

Comments about Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet:

I love this bassinet. I not only love the design of the simplicity bassinet but the options that it comes with as well. Mine has a night light and a vibrate option which all my kids loved. I like the fact that you can rock it or lock the wheels. I can easily move it from the babys room to my room, depending on what kind of night the baby is having. I love the extra storage space it provides underneath. I put bottles, outfits, blankets, reading material in the bottom and wheel it into my room at night lol.. THIs product is awesome!

Absolutely love it!! The vibration is a god sent!!

from Owensboro, KY

Comments about Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet:

I absolutely loved this bassinette.  My baby slept great in it and it was very practical.  The vibration and the mobile were incredible.  Put her right to sleep!  It was the perfect size; fit right beside our bed and did not take up too much space.  The basket at the bottom is very convenient for diapers, wipes, extra clothes, etc.

Convenient since you can move it to different rooms

from 55428

Comments about Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet:

It is a nice, small compact bassinet. My baby loves it, however he doesn't like the rocking part of the bassinet since it rocks too fast. Basically every time he turns the bassinet moves, and I guess my baby doesn't like that, I guess he moves alot when he is sleeping. So I just keep the wheels open all the. Apart from that it is a great bassinet

wonderful and easy to convert

from El Cajon, CA

Comments about Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet:

this product is wonderful, the baby can be in it untill 6-9months, its very convertable, the basinet detaches from legs so you can strap it to your bed or put on hard surface, and when on ard surface there are round legs underneath so you can rock your baby to sleep, it comes with a mobile that vibrates, plays music, as an attached night light, nature sounds and more.

This product is awesome!

from Baltimore, MD

awesome

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Simplicity for Children 4-in-1 Convertible Bassinet:

Roomy spacious and comfortable to use for first time parent. Easy build project. Has lift or drop hood for baby's napping needs and easy access to baby. Height adjust to your own so no bending required for people with back problems. Mattress is super plush and bedding is easily found for type mattress. No need to worry about sides and baby getting stuck since their is a perfect fit every time.