Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Simple
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

Light moisturizer - perfect for humid conditions

from Houston TX

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy

Cons

• After Shower/Bath

Comments about Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer:

I love this moisturizer. It goes on light and provides great cover without a greasy feel. I've used it for years and living in a humid climate it is so important to use a moisturizer that doesn't feel like it is greasy and heavy. This is perfect - light but with great coverage. It's really good for sensitive skin. My favorite thing is the scent - there really isn't one.

Great for sensitive skin!

from Cumming, GA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
      • Bedtime

Comments about Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer:

I am someone who is cursed with extremely sensitive skin. Anything with any kind of strong fragrance is prone to give me red, dry, itchy skin. I started using Simple Facial Moisturizer a couple of years ago, and I was very impressed with the way it made my skin feel. I don't have to worry about the itchy or red irritation that I used to experience with other products in the past. It goes on smooth and absorbs very quickly. I also don't have to worry about it leaving a shine, which is especially nice, since I am someone who does not wear foundation. You can apply it as little or as often as you need. Any time I feel that my face is dry, especially after washing, I apply a little of this product, and the dryness goes away instantly! Another benefit of this product is that is not too expensive, so you can afford to splurge on it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who suffers dry skin like I do!

To greasy for my dry skin

Comments about Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer:

I have used several other simple products, and have loved them, but this was not one of those. I have very dry sensitive skin, and love the fact that Simple uses no dyes or perfumes, However, they discontinued the moisturizer I have been using, so I decided to try this one. I used is after using their face wash, and it was much to greasy, and felt horrible under my make-up. After using it for a few days my chin broke out with about 3 pimples, and it seems like I just can't control the oil. I stopped using both the wash and the moisturizer and it has taken another week for my skin to balance back out, it has been a long week.

One of the things I like about Simple products is that they do not use perfumes,

Absorption
      My skin felt horrible and oily after using it.

My skin turned oily, it was not what I was looking for. I am back to an old product I have used before now, and after about a week it is starting to balance out.

• Absorption: