Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

Pros

Cons

Gentle, Effective and Affordable

I have combination skin which is often hard to wash. Some products dry out my skin while some products cause my skin to look and feel more oily and greasy. Finding a product that works for me has been difficult. Thank Goodness for Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash! It keeps the oil at bay without drying out my skin. My face gets clean without becoming overly dry or greasy. It is also free of dyes, harsh chemical or unnecessary additives. I believe Simple's ingredients (or lack thereof) are the reason my skin looks so good. My skin feels clean without being stripped of moisture. I also love the size of this wash. It makes it very easy to pack when traveling or for taking back and forth to the gym. This wash has a light lather. If you are expecting lots of suds, you will not get it from this product. But it does a fantastic job of gently and effectively cleaning my face.

I love the feeling of deep clean that I get when I use this face wash. I have combination skin and some products are too harsh and tend to dry out my skin but Simple face wash effectively cleans without drying out my skin.

This wash has a light clean scent.

Did not work well for me

I have loved other simple products, so I thought that this product would work well for me, but I was horrible wrong. I bought a travel size set of face wash, lotion and wipes recently when I was traveling. I used the face wash a few times on my very dry skin, and found it was still much to drying for me. My face felt like the dessert. I used the lotion on top if it, and that just made it feel worse. I used these products for probably about a week total, and my chin started breaking out horribly, it is awful as a 33 year old woman to be walking out with your face broken out like a teenagers.

My face was clean, but in spite of it being called moisturizing, my face was very dry after use. After the application of the lotion, it just felt greasy and awful.

Ease of Application
Much like any other face wash, squeeze onto your fingers, lather and wash.

No added fragrances, that is one of the things I lie about Simple products.

Great for anyone with sensitive skin!

from Cumming, GA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Dry Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash:

As someone who suffers from extremely sensitive skin, I would highly recommend this product! I tried it once, and I was hooked. All of the previous face washes that I would use would leave my skin feeling extremely dry and irritated (especially if they were fragranced). Not so with Simple Face Wash. This product is so mild that you could use it multiple times a day, if you need, and it still does its job, removing makeup, dirt, sweat, etc. with little effort. What's better is that it is not too expensive, so you can afford to splurge on it, and one bottle will last you a while.

So lotiony smooth

Comments about Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash:

I love all the Simple products because they have a short list of ingredients and you feel safer knowing that there are less chemicals used in the making of these products. Also, this cleanser works so well! It has such a lotiony smooth feeling after you are done using it. It is sometimes hard to get a good lather going, but this is just because the cleanser makes your skin so hydrated. This facial wash is so good at doing that, I cannot even notice if I forgot to use my moisturizer or not! It almost completely eliminates the need to use a moisturizer at all! I love this cleanser so much because it hydrates, but still gets so deep down into your pores for a thorough clean. It has helped me to get through some really bad breakouts and quickly helped reduce the amount of blemishes I had. I really recommend this cleanser to everyone, but especially those with dry skin who want to keep it clean, but moist!

Ease of Application
    Sometimes it can be a little hard to lather, but just use a little bit more and you are good to go.

• Ease of Application:

Simple, Clean, Fresh and Soft!

from Upland, CA

Comments about Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash:

I first tried Simple moisturizing facial wash on a whim because I had a coupon. It was love at first wash!
    It has a good consistency and lathers nicely. You do not need to use much, as a little goes a pretty long way. It always leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and soft. It doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers I have tried in the past.
    I am also prone to breakouts and this cleanser has helped to keep those to a minimum. I have combination skin and my dry areas stay nice and moisturized. I like that it washes off my skin fairly easily.
    I wish that it had a bit more of a scent. The scent is very mild, which is not a bad thing. I just prefer the scent to be a bit stronger.
    The bottom line is that this cleanser is effective and cleans my face well without leaving it feeling tight and dry. It is great for those with sensitive, combination or acne prone skin.

It keeps my skin from getting too dry.

It is very mild.

Simple and Clean

from Upland, CA USA

Comments about Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash:

This facial wash by Simple is just that, simple, clean, easy to use, and great on my sensitive skin.

I was looking for a clean product that would easily clean my skin and not irritate it and Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash did a solid job. I did feel that my skin was a bit dry after using it and wasn't strong enough for heavy eye make-up removal, but for overall clean it was great.

Ease of Application
    All it takes is a simple quarter sized squirt into my hand and a bit of water and there were small bubbles and an easy to apply wash. I really liked how easily it rinsed off. I just splashed water on my face (or rinsed off in the shower) and no major scrubbing was required which was great for my sensitive skin.

What I did love about Simple is that there was no scent which to me solidifies the claim that there are few additives. I want my facial cleanser to be as "clean" as possible and this made me feel really good about this product.

Did not work well for me

Ease of Application
    Much like any other face wash, squeeze onto your fingers, lather and wash.

No added fragrances, that is one of the things I lie about Simple products.

Gentle, Effective and Affordable

Comments about Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash:

This wash has a light clean scent.

• Ease of Application:

Love the product AND the price!

Comments about Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash:

I was looking for a cleanser that did not dry out my skin, and I found it in Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash. I love that it is soap free, that it has Vitamin E and that it is free of perfumes and dyes. It is very good for sensitive skin because it is not irritating at all. I am really careful not to use it around my eye area because the directions say to avoid the delicate eye area. It is especially nice that I don't have to spend a lot of money to get a quality product.

It cleans my skin without drying, so I'd say it is very effective.

Ease of Application
    It comes in the upside down squeeze bottle that most facial cleansers come in. I use a very small amount to get the desired effect and it rinses off easily.

I love that it doesn't have a strong perfumed scent. I use this wash at bedtime, so I want something with a very light scent or with no scent at all. I do not notice any scent at all once I've rinsed it off.

• Ease of Application:

A no-frills face wash that delivers on its promise!

Comments about Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash:

This is a wonderfully feeling face wash! As I mentioned in my title, it is a no-frills face wash that does exactly what it promises--moisturizes. It has a pearly appearance and really does feel like it moisturizes your skin as it cleanses without leaving your face feel oily. I have been using the simple moisturizer for over a year, but have just started using the face wash, and I am really pleased with how well it seemed to work and how my skin felt after using it. I would highly recommend others give it a try!

Simple left my face feeling clean and moisturized! We have had an especially harsh winter and my previous face wash was leaving my skin feeling very dry to the point that it stung when I used moisturizer. After using Simple, I could really tell a difference.

Ease of Application
    Just squeeze a small drop into your palm and you are good to go! A dime-sized dallop went a long way, covering my whole face and my neck.

It really doesn't have a scent, which is perfect for me! I just want a basic, no-frills wash that will leave my face feeling clean, and this wash fits the bill.

Simply clean, without drying

Comments about Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash:

At 50, my skin is still very much a combination of oily and dry. However, I've found many products too drying, causing more oiliness. Or "moisturizing" to the point of greasy. Either of these conditions tend to make my skin break out. This product causes neither...it leaves my face clean and feeling soft without overdoing anything. My skin loves it!

My eyes/allergies love it as well. Highly scented products trigger my allergies-- causing my eyes to burn, redden, and my lids swell. (one company has a line of citrus morning that is just awful!) Simple brand products don't contain perfumes and don't bother my allergies.

Clean, soft skin without perfumes or other unnecessary ingredients...what more could I ask for?

Ease of Application
    I kind of wish that this product came in a pump version, for easier use. It does have a largish flip-top cap the tube can stand up on, keeping the product ready to dispense. This packaging probably makes it easier to use every drop as well.

Not the best.

Comments about Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash:

I like this facial wash but it takes a while to start working. I do like the clean feeling it gives though. It is just kind of a standard face wash. Not bad but not great. The packaging is nice. Also it is not that expensive. But there are tons of products out there that are in the same price range that work so much better. I like the wipes from the Simple brand. but this was kind a let down.

It takes a while to start working and once it did I still have to apply generous amounts of moisturizer. Which is exactly what I wanted to stop doing. It almost leaves a gritty feeling on my skin. For a moisturizing product I thought that was strange.

Ease of Application
    It is very easy to apply. Just put some into your fingers and wash your face. Very straight forward.

It really does not have a scent. The only thing I could compare a scent to it would be a very faint smell of dirt. It does leave my face feeling clean but it does not smell clean.