3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

Great Sleep

Last year my husband and I decided it was way past time to get a new mattress. We had both been suffering with sore backs,neck pain, and just plain bad sleep. I would awaken feeling just as tired as when I first went to bed. We began to test mattresses at the stores but were not in any hurry to ge anything. Then we found this matress. Actually we were attracted by to the bed display more so than the mattress. The salesman brought our attention to the mattress once we got to talking. He said it was the nattress that he and his wife had in their home and had us to lie on it to give it a try. From that moment I was sold!!! We made the purchase that very day. From our first night on this mattress, I have had no back or neck pain and have slept so soundly that I have had to go back to setting the alarm clock ( something I have not done in years). To make it an even more comfortable rest, I put a foam topper on the bed. Oh my!!! Pure bliss. The price is a bit of an investment, but in my opinion, it is worth every cent.

I had this mattress, and I hated it.

I had this bed, and I hated it. I never slept good, and I would never tell my friends about this mattress. This bed is not too soft, and is too hard for my taste. I had it for about 6 months, at first I thought that I needed to break it in but after 6 months of sleepness nights, moving from side to side, back to front, I knew that it would never be broken in, so I gave it up.

One of the most uncomfortable beds I've slept in

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

My parents purchased this bed for their spare bedroom for when my husband and I stay over. I wish we would have been able to pick something out on our own because I really dislike this mattress. I am used to sleeping on something fairly plush that seems to conform to and cradle my body. I am also used to not feeling my husband move around. Simmons claims you won't feel motion, but I swear I felt it every single time he made even the slightest move. It also felt sort of like sleeping on a board. No matter what I did I couldn't get comfortable. If you are used to something that cradles you and gives you support, this is not the mattress for you.

Comfort
I could never really get comfortable on this mattress. I felt every movement my husband or I made and every time I've slept on it (20+ times now) I wake up with a stiff neck or sore back.

Firmness
This is an extremely firm mattress. Perfect if that is what you like, but it is not the right fit for my husband and me.

Finally Get Some Sleep!

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

We first got our Simmons Deep Sleep Full Sized Mattress because my husband and I had been trying to sleep on a twin bed. You can imagine how uncomfortable that was. It wouldn't even work, now. I can remember the first night I slept on it. I finally got some sleep.

Comfort
The first time I sprawled out on this mattress, it felt like I was floating on a soft billowy cloud. I had tried laying on every bed in the store, that was within a certain price range, and none of them felt comfortable enough to sleep on They were hard. Then I tried the Simmons Deep Sleep mattress, and our bed choice became a no-brainer.

Support
This is something that really struck me from the first night I slept on it. You see, I have always had a sore back, and I have always needed strong support, but most of the time, that support was uncomfortable, so it was very difficult to sleep, or even find a position to attempt to sleep in. This mattress is different. It's firm, yet soft. It provides the right combination of comfort and support, if you have a bad back like mine.

This is just right!

We have had ours for nearly a decade now, and it is still just as comfortable as the day we bought it.

• Firmness:

Expected more for a Simmons.

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

This was a bed that my parents passed down to me when they got their own new mattress. It had been slept on for only about three years, but my mother was suffering back pains from an injury and had to get a different mattress. I knew Simmons was a great brand and I was expecting a lot from it. The first night I slept on it, I really really loved it. It was just the right amount of firmness and softness for me and I really liked that it was a spring mattress. After a while, the mattress was still really great, but I began to notice some squeaking when I turned over in my sleep. The mattress still felt great, but I didn't expect a three year old mattress to start having a squeaking spring problem so soon. Aside from the squeaking, the mattress was still firm with no signs of sagging. I disliked the noise the springs made, so I decided to get a new mattress. This mattress is now in my guests room and my guests never did compliment, nor complain about it. I guess I just expected too much out of it.

No longer comfortable, Deep Depression in the center

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

The center is sagging badley. we are not obese, but the sag is continueing to grow.

Comfort
Was good in the beginning, now my wife says it is interfrering with Her rest, and may be causing Her Back Problem

Support
we keep rolling to the middle

can't complain here!

This matteress is less then 5 years old. I wxpected more from this company. This condition started soon after we got it, but I thought some sag was normal, but it keeps getting worse.

• Firmness:

It was good...for a while

from Griffin, GA

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

I just got rid of this mattress today; I'd had it for 5 1/2 years. I really liked it starting out, and I would still like it except for the fact that I had a metal rod poke through the side of the mattress and through my bed sheets (really bugged me...they were BRAND NEW sheets!). The mattress was also getting a little "noisy", like I could hear the springs when I flipped over. Overall, there wasn't a big sagging issue (I am a plus-sized chick), and it was still comfortable. I would honestly still have it if not for the metal rod poking through.
When I bought the mattress, the salesman told me there was a 5 year warranty on it. So...I guess they knew just about how long it would last :/ I hated to give the mattress anything lower than 3 stars, so I'm not, because it was comfortable, and like I said, if not for that darn metal rod, I would still have it. I was a side sleeper, by the way, and I didn't feel like I was being smothered like I have sleeping on other pillow tops.

Support
Great support! Not too soft nor too firm.

• Firmness:

great mattress to sleep on

from East Hartford, CT

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

this is agood mattress to sleep on. especially if have lower back problems.  and can help with leg pain also.  look for the right mattress that will give you comfort, and a good night sleep.  go to a place that will give you the service from the people that show the mattress. also go on line to fine out what stores that have them on sale. and who will deliver without a cost to you. when going to check out the matress bring a friend or two with you, to give their thouhgts on the products. then ask iuf they can be sent to your home on what day or as soon as possible.  find out if they take out the old mattresses and box spring for you.

this mattress is incredibly comfortable and perfect for guests

from Macon, GA

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

this mattress is great for overnight guests and good fro those without a good supportive mattress on their beds. i would recommend this for anyone who suffers from chronic back pains or restlessness. This bed is economical and worth the price without being cheap and uncomfortable.

Excellent support for after operations

from Stony Point, NY

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

This was bought for my Son in King size.He has had 3 operations and could not get comfortable .We got the one with the sleep topper and although he doesn't sleep through the night he gets much more rest now.I would highly recomend this for people with Arthritis,after operations and just overall sleep discomfort.

You really can buy great DREAMS

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

This was a great investment for me. I sleep so peaceful and comfortable. I love how I feel relaxed & well rested in the morning. I really don't like  to sleep in hotels or over with family because I don't enjoy their mattresses & sometimes have pains in my back.

Lives up to it's name

from Chico, TX

Comments about Simmons DeepSleep Mattress:

This mattress is for anyone that loves sleeping on a pillow top. It is absolutely the most comfortable bed I've ever had the pleasure to sleep in. It's by no means the cheapest around, but it's quality makes the amount spent well worth the extra money.