3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

just okay, kind of disappointed

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic from Beautyrest:

This bed seemed amazing then first few weeks we slept on it. Then I realized it was hurting my back because it was too firm. I also noticed it seemed to sag right in the middle between me and my husband. If rolled that way I would feel like I was sinking into the bed, making it pretty uncomfortable. The best things about this bed are that it is lightweight and it stayed cool, unlike traditional memory foam mattresses.

• Firmness:

Great at first, but less than two years later it's sagging A LOT

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic from Beautyrest:

If I had done this review a year or so ago, I probably would have done like so many others, I would have given this mattress a "9" or a "10". But, here I am 19 months after buying this mattress and I give it a "1" because I wake up with an aching back every single morning. The bed I used to love getting into is now the bed I can't wait to get out of. I toss and turn because I can't find a spot where my back doesn't hurt after a short while. First, let me tell you that I weigh 125 lbs. and my husband who is muscular and weighs 215 lbs was in Afghanistan and Iraq serving our great country at least 40 - 50% of this 19 month period, so no one (not even my dog) slept on his side of the bed. So, my question is, how could this mattress become so worn out on both sides in such a short span of time? Of course, I put in a claim with Simmons, so they sent a guy over here to measure the top of my mattress. It was very "scientific" (<sarcasm). He had plastic standing rulers and a string going across the bed to measure to determine that it isn't sagging enough. Therefore, they have denied my claim. But, I am not accepting that and will continue to fight this. NO mattress costing as much as this mattress should be worn in this manner after not even two years of use!! It's easy to write a review when you've owned a product for a few months, but it's way more accurate when a review tells you how a product lasts over time. DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS AND BEWARE - SIMMONS WILL NOT STAND BEHIND IT WHEN IT FAILS!!! Unfortunately, no matter what happens with Simmons, we are going to be forced to buy another mattress sooner than later so that we can have a decent nights sleep...

• Firmness:

Best mattress ever for a great price

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic from Beautyrest:

Love the mattress and have had it for over 3 years. We were a little concerned about the price tag, but it ended up as a great value. It was one of the best purchases my wife and I have ever made. Great nights sleep now with no morning pain. It's worth the money to be able to get a well rested night's sleep.

Comfort
Different firmness levels available. My wife and I were concerned that we would not be able find a firmness level that would suit both of us but we did in this mattress. We picked a medium one and it suits both my wife and I great.

Support
Perfect support, my body feels rested waking up. Prior to this mattress my wife would wake up with lower back pain and now she does not.

Firmness
Different firmness levels available so anybody should be able to find a mattress to suit them.

Comes with a 20 year (pro-rated) warranty. We have had over 3 years now with no real wear issues. The bed is made of a memory foam that really maintains its shape. PS I also would suggest the Simmons memory foam pillows also, very comfortable.

• Firmness:

Best Night's sleep I've had!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic from Beautyrest:

We purchased the King size of this mattress and we couldn't be happier. I have a bad back and the memory foam contours to my body and takes the pressure off it - and I wake up with no pain. Also, the king size allows for a lot of room for people who move in their sleep. We bought a frame that's not too high - so we 'fall' into bed every night - and love it!

Comfort
Love the memory foam - contours to our bodies weather we're on our backs or sides. Easy to reposition and the foam is very responsive and elastic.

Support
I don't like hard beds, but this one gives great support for how soft it is. Wake up every morning with no back pain and hardly wake up in the middle of the night to move due to pain.

Firmness
I guess this is a weird rating - since it's not firm, which I love. Don't know weather to give a 1 or a 10! Either way, it's a great mattress, perfect for someone who wants a soft mattress with lots of lower body support. I don't feel my fiance getting up during the middle of the night - so it holds both sides of the bed extremely well.

I hope it's going to last a long time. We bought the mattress 3 months ago and couldn't be happier!

Very comfortable mattress

from Davison, MI

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic from Beautyrest:

I have always been a proponent of firm mattresses and have slept on them most of my life. But my husband cannot handle a mattress that is too firm. We originally had a Serta firm mattress and he would have lots of back pain problems. So we searched for a softer mattress and the Simmons was just the thing!
We really like that the each individual springs are pocketed (i.e. encased in their own fabric.) I was concerned that it would be too soft for me but it has enough firmness where necessary and it is a very comfortable for sleeping.
One feature that is really unique with this mattress is that the springs on the sides of the mattress are more firm than those you sleep on. This is done because they know at times you will be sitting on the edge of the bed and if you had soft springs there, it would be hard to get in and out of the bed.

Comforpedic from Beautyrest

Pros

Cons

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic from Beautyrest:

Overall this mattress was quite comfortable. It stayed cool, maintained its shape, and provided us with a comfortable nights sleep.

Comfort
        The mattress conformes to your body offering equalized support. There was no sinking or sagging in the middle like our current Tempurpedic. It stayed cool unlike most memory foam mattresses that leave you hot and sweaty.

Support
        I knew from the first night that this mattress was not only supportive but high quality. It quickly conformed to my body allowing for equalized support. After a month I am still not experiencing and sagging or sinking in the middle. No matter what side of the bed you sleep on, the experience is the same. No matter who sleeps where, the mattress will easily conform to that persons body.

Firmness
        It is a very firm mattress. I woke up without any soreness or stiffness unlike the way I do with my current Tempurpedic mattress. However, II did experience some minor discomfort when sleeping on my side. I would recommend this mattress for a stomach or back sleeper.

It is clear this mattress is designed to stand the test of time. After a month there has been no signs of wearing down. It looks and feels the same as it did the first night.