3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

We sleep so much better in our ComforPedic

We purchased our Comforpedic after spending tons on Sealy that ended up sinking in the middle after only a few years.  This is a very frustrating exerience when you spend ALOT of money on what you think should be a great investement and a great matress.

My husband and I are average sized people, so this was not the issue.  We both have bad backs, and we needed a good matress.  We were both in alot of pain sleeping on our old Sealy and dipped down in the middle.

We shopped around for a long time before deciding on the Comforpedic.  At first we were worried because it took some getting used to.  It was a little hard in the beginning, and would hurt my shoulders and arms (since I sleep on side).  But, after the matress got aclimated to our house, it is great.

We both sleep so great at night now...well we did until we had our first baby!!

Another feature I love is that one person can move around, get in and out of bed and it doesn't disturb the other person.  We cosleep with our baby, and I can get in and out of bed without waking him up.  It's great...the matress doesn't move at all.

Please read before spending any money on a foam mattress.

We purchased the Simmons Comforpedic Loft Air Cool a year and half ago. At first the bed was fantastic. We slept great and couldn't have been happier with our HUGE investment. Now, laying in the bed feels like we are in hammocks. Both of our backs are sore every morning. I am writing this not because I'm angry, but because I truly want to warn people what could happen over time with a foam mattress. They didn't tell us that the foam reacts to body heat and molds around you. They also left out the fact that if you are a person that is normally warm or even hot the foam will continue to contract under your weight. We are average sized people and the bed did not last 12 months for us. I also want to share something else. I don't know how to say it other than, if you enjoy "marital relations", this bid will be like doing it in quick sand. Please be very careful before spending tons of money on a foam mattress.

Comfort
Great a first, horrible after one year.

Support
Again, great in the store, but did not last a year.

Firmness
Same situation, over time the bed deteriorated to the point where I sleep on the floor some nights.

Absolutely horrible. It did not last one year.

A waste of money

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic Memory Foam Mattress:

This mattress lasted one year, at which point we could no longer sleep on it. The center of the bed became soft and the edges remained the way it came. Therefore, we were sleeping in a valley and literally had to crawl uphill in order to get out of the bed. Our backs were sore in the morning and sleeping fitful.

Support
There is no support in the center of the bed after one year

durability does not deserve a one

• Firmness:

Does not last even a year

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic Memory Foam Mattress:

And I think rating a 1 is being generous. We've had this mattress for a little over two years. Within the first year, I noticed that the firmness of the mattress starting to decrease (by a lot). I never had back problems prior to this mattress. My husband did, so we invested in what we thought was going to be a great investment for his health. WRONG CHOICE. We feel we are sleeping on the bed board, since we sink in it so much. We are not heavy people. He recently had back surgery and can no long even get in this bed because it's not good for his back. I hate this mattress as I wake up in the middle of the night with back pain. I've read another review, and see that we are not the only ones who've invested a lot of money in the mattress and feel we've wasted our hard earned money. I would NOT recommend this product. And we even purchased the level right below the firmest mattress.

• Firmness:

You get what you pay for.

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic Memory Foam Mattress:

My husband and I purchased this bed because it felt great in the store. It was much cheaper than other foam mattresses and seemed like it was of good quality. We enjoyed it for the first twelve months or so, but things went downhill fast after that. The mattress conformed to our bodies at night and didn't spring back much at all during the day. We made sure to turn it end to end often, but that didn't help. We have been using it for three years now and there are permanent grooves in it on each side, with a big lump in the middle where no one sleeps. My husband's side has a deeper groove since he is heavier. If I move to his side of the bed, it feels like I'm falling into a hole. My husband can't lie on my side of the bed because I fall into him. I deeply wish we would have spent the extra money to get a good quality bed. I would not recommend this bed to anyone. We will be disposing of it as soon as we can afford to buy a new one.

Comfort
The foam is comfortable at first, but not once the grooves are established.

comfortpedic cool air mattress

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic Memory Foam Mattress:

I'm wondering with the great warranty on this mattress why so many people have big dips in the mattress after so little time and haven't returned them? My husband and I recently purchased the cool air model. My husband is no longer snoring as loud as he use to. I don't hear or feel him get out of bed any longer. Which I love. I'm still getting use to the bed since it is firmer then what I thought if would be. I did have to get a thinner pillow, my neck was sore the first two nights. I also bought the massage base with my bed. I love that I can sit up and read and put my legs up after a long day to relax. I think the massage part of the bed sucks! It really just vibrates which lures me to sleep fast then I normally fall asleep.

Great investment

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic Memory Foam Mattress:

My husband and I love this mattress. We decided to invest in a new bed so it was important to us to find a quality mattress. We tried out a few in the store, but the Simmons comforpedic was the one we kept returning to. We were a little nervous about it being too firm, but it is amazing. Worth the money for a great night sleep!

Comfort
We have slept better since purchasing this mattress than in our entire marriage in every other bed we have owed. We were utterly shocked at how wonderful it felt even after just having it put on our bed.

Great support.

Firmness
This is a very firm mattress. My husband tends to like a softer mattress so we were concerned that this may not be a good match for him. To our surprise, he loves it.

I would definitely recommend putting a quality mattress cover on this mattress. While we have not had to deal with any spills as of yet, I can't imagine what that would be like to deal with on a memory foam mattress. As for durability, I can see this mattress lasting for quite a while. And the 25 year warranty can't be beat.

• Firmness:

Please read before spending any money on a foam mattress.

Comfort
Great a first, horrible after one year.

Support
Again, great in the store, but did not last a year.

Firmness

Absolutely horrible. It did not last one year.

Best zzzz's ever!

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic Memory Foam Mattress:

Love my comforpedic mattress! I've gotten much better sleep since purchasing it. Best purchase ever!!

Comfort
The most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on.

Support
I have HORRIBLE knees, and just had a total knee replacement, the support of this mattress is amazing! I can actually get comfortable enough to sleep!

Firmness
The perfect firmness. I don't wake up sore and feel well rested.

Very durable. Well worth the money.

Best sleep ever!

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic Memory Foam Mattress:

This mattress is amazing! The memory foam is nice and cozy and curves to fit your body. It also helps regulate your body temperature while you are sleeping and pulls ehat away from your body. My husband sells mattresses for a living and this is the one we sleep on and it is phenomenal.

• Firmness:

This mattress is very comfortable, makes me want to goto sleep .

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic Memory Foam Mattress:

I feel like this is the most comfortable mattress that I have ever owned,but you pay a hefty price tag but it does have its faults. For example the mattress stains easily and is not easily cleaned without risk of ruining your bed.

Comfort
Like sleeping on a supportive cloud on all sleep positions . I tried both this mattress and the even more extravagantly prices tempur pedic and this was more comfortable for me

Support
Some memory foam mattrsses are comfortable but do a number on your back and neck. That is not the case here, I feel properly supported and I got the pillows that match the bed inside and outside material which adds to the support.

Firmness
The individual can choose which level of firmness, I choose plush, that's just me. Others may feel differently.

Here are the issues I have, the bed is easily stained and there is always the worry for mold and moisture in the center and all around.

• Firmness:

best investment for people with fibromyalgia

Comments about Simmons ComforPedic Memory Foam Mattress:

This mattress made all the difference in my comfort while in bed. I have fibromyalgia and that means I have a lot of pain at night. I was sleeping on a standard spring mattress and tossed and turned all night in pain. The foam makes the difference because there is very little bounce and no sagging. I have had improved sleep and reduced pain with this mattress. I highly recommend this mattress for anyone, especially those people with fibromyalgia or any other sleep or pain disorder.

Comfort
This is a very comfortable mattress as it conforms to your body but is still firm and doesn't sag.

Support
It supports your body. I do not toss and turn nearly as much as I used to on a regular spring mattress.

Firmness
I chose a mattress that was firm but also had a little bit of spring in it because I do toss and turn a bit which caused severe pain in my hips and back on a regular spring mattress but I have not had any problems on this mattress.

I have had mine for a year and a half with no problems. It still is as firm and comfortable as when I bought it.