Other Mattresses:
Pillow Top Mattresses, Spring Mattresses
Simmons
Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress

Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress

Pros

• Good support (4)
  • Comfortable (3)

Cons

• Develops cavity (3)

• Guest bed (3)
  • Primary bed (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • High-end shopper (3)

Most comfortable mattress in the world!

I'm such a believer in Simmons Back Care pillow top mattress! This is honestly the best bed on the market.  SOOooo comfortable.  I get that comment from anyone who sleeps on it.  And although I hope to upgrade to a king size, I think I'll definitely stick with this manufacturer/ line.  This mattress was a wedding gift from my in-laws and they couldn't have picked anything better.  They bought it at a discount furniture store, so I know they got a pretty good deal.

I've always required an ultra-firm mattress (read: I slept with a piece of plywood under the mattress for support).  I was unsure if this super soft pillow top would provide enought support.  It does!  It's so cushy that when we go to visit family and have to sleep in their guest beds, we just can't sleep as well as we do at home.  I usually end the family visit with a back ache and can't wait to sleep in my own bed to work out all the kinks in my back.

The only con at first was remembering to buy sheets with extra deep corner pockets, but this seems to be the new trend and the bigger sheets are easier to find.  The bed is so tall that my son had a hard time climbing up there at first... maybe that's not a con?

Best wedding gift ever!

WORST mattress we've ever had!!

We shopped around alot before purchasing this mattress. Our budget was $1000 and this was the one we, unfortunately, selected. We both suffer back, hip and shoulder pain from this bed and are looking to replace it after only 3.5 years. Our grandsons twin bunk bed mattresses cause us no pain so we know it is our mattress. Don't waste your money!!!

Very comfortable.

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

The Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress is very comfortable, and you will probably sleep very well on it. I sleep on this mattress a couple of nights a week while staying with a relative, and I really like it.

Comfort
This is an extremely comfortable mattress. The pillow top is soft and cozy, but the mattress is firm enough to give good support.

Support
You'll get excellent support from this mattress. I never have back pain or wake up feeling like I never went to sleep with this mattress.

Firmness
The pillowtop softens this mattress a bit, but it's still relatively firm underneath, which is sort of the best of both worlds.

This mattress appears to be really well made, and I expect it to last a really long time. You can't flip it because of the pillowtop, but you can turn it around, which you should do every six months or so anyway just to keep it from sinking in too much. Otherwise, the construction seems to be great, and it just has the feel of a durable product.

Comfortable Bed

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

I have been using this mattress for just under one year and am very pleased with it. During this time it has maintained its shape and feels just as good today as it did the very first night that I slept on it. The mattress is comfortable, yet still firm enough to provide amazing support to the back. If you have back pain or problems, this mattress can certainly help. Thanks to the pillows on top you feel lie you are sleeping on clouds, and it is an amazing feeling for everyone.

The mattress is strong and durable and made to last. And, unlike some of the other beds out there it is not that expensive to purchase.

The bed helps you sleep great every single night, with less waking up and less tossing and turning. Waking up feeling well rested and ready to tackle the day is something that I always can say that I do, and it is all thanks to this superb mattress.

All in all a great mattress that is inexpensive to purchase. Highly recommended.

Sweet Bliss

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

If you're looking for a mattress that, for the most part, lets you sleep nice and quietly then this is the mattress for you! It's nice, soft, and just a really well-built mattress!

Comfort
One of the first things that you will notice about the mattress is just how well it feels. I could lay on it all day. It's soft enough that it won't hurt your back, but it's also well-built so that it won't let you sink down deep into it..

Support
The support on the mattress is great! It will usually hold up pretty well. My friends and I are able to get on it without fear of it sinking us down into it.

Firmness
A firm mattress, but sometimes it is a bit iffy on that agenda. For the most part it holds up great. I do feel like over time it's lost it's firmness a bit, but generally speaking, it's able to hold up pretty well.

It has held up pretty great! I have had this mattress for a bit under seven months and it's done it's job. Usually by now I can feel a mattress losing it's shape, but this one has maintained it's shape well. It has lost some firmness, but compared to most mattresses it's doing good! I really recommend it.

• Firmness:

The best bed i've ever slept in.

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

We decided to purchase this bed on a whim since we saw a 0% financing advertisement at the bed store. We've had it for over 4 years and my husband and I are in love with it. We bought the king, and upgrade from our queen. It's comfortable. It's high up and there is enough clearance underneath for storing shoe boxes etc. When one of us moves, the other doesn't feel it on their side. We have 2 dogs that sleep in bed and it's help up beautifully with their jumping, digging and overall abuse. We stay in nice hotels when travelling and always make the comment that we miss our bed at home. I will be purchasing the same model in the next 2 years to replace ours. Only replacing b/c we're ready for a fresh new mattress. Even if the product isn't available for special financing I will still purchase this model/style. The only downside I find to pillow top is that one cannot flip the mattress to even the wear out.

Pillow top!!

Support
no limbs fall asleep, never wake up stiff or sore.

Simmons Beauty Rest Mattress

from Holmen, WI

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

After sleeping on a waterbed for 27 years we switched to a regular mattress. We are so happy we chose the Simmons by Beauty Rest. We sleep so much better and wake up less achy. We live in Wisconsin and wanted to support our state industry/ company. We have absolutely no regrets about purchasing this mattress. We sleep like babies each night and wake up feeling refreshed each morning and ready to face the new day

• Firmness:

I really like this mattress.

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

This is a good mattress. I looked at many different mattresses before I bought this particular mattress. I layed on a few and even bought another brand and returned it within 30 days and decided on this mattress. You do get what you pay for. The other unnamed mattress was a little cheaper, but it is not worth it to me to scrimp when it comes to a good nights sleep.

Comfort
It is very comfortable and soft where I like it, yet still firm. I don't feel like I am sinking in the bed. My only complaint is that it does hold the heat in, which is nice in the winter but a little uncomfortable in the summer. But I have found this true with all the newer mattresses. I can get up and come back in 20 minutes and the bed is still warm where I had just layed down.

Support
This mattress have very good support. My back does not bother me in the morning. It just feels great.

Firmness
It is pretty firm maybe a little to much for my liking.

It seems very durable and I am sure will last me for many years to come.

Best nights sleep ever

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

I absolutly love this mattress! It is super comfy and I sleep like a rock every night. I have always prefered a soft matress and my husband a hard matress so we thought this was a good compromise. In truth we both love it, so there was no compromise.

Comfort
This is by far the most comfortable matress I have ever sleep on. Previously I had a memory foam matress and I frequently woke up with a sore back. I also had trould sleeping through the night. This matress has solved both of my issues and I am now better rested and more comfortable as a result.

Support
In my oppinion it is perfect, that said I like a soft bed. My husband likes a hard bed but is also happy with this matress. It is a great compromise between rock hard and cloud soft. I feel that it provides just the right amount of suport.

Firmness
This is not rock hard nor is it pillow soft, it is more of a moderatly plush matress.

We have had this matress for about a year and it still looks and feels like new. I suspect that it will continue to hold up nicly for many years. It also helps that it has a great waranty. I would recomend this matress highly.

Simmons Beautyrest

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

I have been very happy with this mattress! We bought it 7 months ago in hopes of relieving my lower back pain, and it has really made a difference. The only reason I am giving it a 4 instead of a 5, is that I can still feel my husbands movement when he is rolling around at night.

Durable and long-lasting product

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

It is a very good mattress to own. We had bought it a long time back, and still have no complaints. it remains firm and healed the back problems I had because of posture problems. It has not sagged even a little bit and feels as good as new.

Comfort
It is very comfortable to sleep on. It is just the right mix of firm and soft to allow for a restful sleep.

Support
I had extreme back pain because of posture problems. A friend recommended trying this mattress. We have not looked back since! The back trouble is almost all gone, with the dollop of comfort with the firm base.

Firmness
It has just the right amount of firmness, so you won't feel like sinking into the mattress. You can sleep through the night without any uncomfortable or uneasy feeling when your partner turns over.

We have had it for a long time and no complaints. The mattress has not sagged. We were told that we never needed to flip it or turn it. We have not done it ever since we bought it and it still feels the same.

Love this mattress way better than B.R. NXG foam

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Pillow Top Mattress:

We first started with the BR NXG top mattress... For a pricey sum. After two weeks I had my decision it HAD to go back..... We stuck with Simmons because it is a great product... We decided on the SIMMONS BEAUTYREST BLACK. There are 3 models to choose from... Hard middle and soft.... We got the middle grade and what a difference from the NXG. I sleep like a baby now... It cost a little more and we hated to return a mattress but I am so glad we did. This mattress is a 100% winner