Other Baby Formulas:
Similac
Sim-9740
Similac Total Comfort Protein Powder, 4 Count ,1.41lb (Packaging May Vary)

Similac Total Comfort Protein Powder, 4 Count ,1.41lb (Packaging May Vary)

Easy to use and takes the gas away!!

from Fayetteville, WV

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Keeps Well
  • Mixes Easily
  • No Constipation

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn
    • Preemies

Comments about Similac Total Comfort Protein Powder, 4 Count ,1.41lb (Packaging May Vary):

My son had bad problems with gas and our pediatrician switched him to this formula and it took the gas away completely!! Plus he poops more regular now also! But, to us this formula reeks of a bad smell. But that's the only downside to it.

The best we used!

from Bristol, TN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Mixes Easily
    • No Constipation

Cons

• Infants
      • Newborn

We started out using Similac Advance and then switched to Similac Advance Sensitive but both caused my baby hot to be extremely gassy and fussy. As new parents we didn't know what was wrong. We thought it was acid reflux and so did our pediatrician so we were prescribed a medication for him. While he may have had acid reflux, we discovered the formula was causing the problems. We eventually switched to Similac Total Comfort at about 5 months of age. That was the best decision we made! He was so much happier, less gassy, and didn't spit up as much. This formula doesn't have such a bad odor as some do and it mixes well (no bubbles). The only downside was that Similac doesn't make bigger containers like the Advance formulas.