4.9

4.9

Love it

from Port Huron, Mi

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• No Constipation

Cons

• Stains

• Infants

Comments about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready-To-Feed Baby Formula:

My son can not tolerate cows milk nor soy. We tried this and I must say within 24 hours all of his sensitivities were much bette . My son went from cranky to relaxed. The only down side to this formula was the stains. However I found that removing the clothing while still wet and soaking in baking soda water helped fix the problem. So I will give it a 5 star.

Good formula

from Kentucky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Keeps Well
  • Mixes Easily
  • No Constipation

• Infants
    • Newborn

Comments about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready-To-Feed Baby Formula:

This formula works great for my daughter. She was having issues with all her other formulas. It does smell bad, and its pricey though!

Really saved my daughter from terrible colic

from Valley Stream, NY

Comments about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready-To-Feed Baby Formula:

My first child was immediately allergic to regular Similac expert care within days of being born. We tried the sensitive, Isomil and even other brands but none worked... Except for alimentum!! The food allergy stopped immediately, the intestinal issues improved within 36 hours and finally my daughter was happy and not screaming all day and night. This formula is a Godsend!!! After countless months she finally started to grow and flourish after being in the fifth percentile. I can't tell anyone enough how much this formula helped but the price is quite high.

Easily Digested
    My daughter could easily digest this formula and finally started to grow and put on weight. We tried other "hypoallergenic formulas" and she refused to drink them because they tasted and smelled so bad. This one is definitely the keeper of the 7 formulas we tried.

Ease of Preparation
    Very easy. Just pour and go. It also comes in various ready to feed sizes to ease your traveling issues.

Meets Alimentum Needs

from Utah

Comments about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready-To-Feed Baby Formula:

This alimentum formula is designed to help babies with a protein sensitivity. We have not been disappointed with the results of either this liquid formula or the equivalent powder formula. However, since powder is cheaper, we usually use that over this one, although we will use this one occasionally to save some time.

Easily Digested
    This expert care alimentum formula has always been easy for our babies to digest. When they have shown any problems with protein sensitivity and needed something different than regular formula, we would turn to this product, and it has never disappointed us. When our babies have needed it, it has always helped with protein sensitivity, cutting down on digestion issues that they have had.

Ease of Preparation
    Simply opening this container and pouring it into a bottle is all that is required of this formula. It does not get any easier than that. The one downside is that the rest of the bottle needs to be used relatively soon after opening. But when we've needed this for our kids, then it is the only thing that we have used, so we did get through a bottle quickly enough.

LIfe saver!

Comments about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready-To-Feed Baby Formula:

All three of my children have had difficulty with formula. Two out of my three did great on the Soy Similiac. However, my one twin could not keep it down. She would throw it up immediately and even choke at times. She was then referred to a GI specialist through CHOP (Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia) She was diagnosed with acid reflux. She had to take medicine everyday and the doctor suggested that we try Alimentum. It was wonderful! It is rather expensive, but when you have a child who is sick and it's the only thing that works, it does not matter. It is worth every penny if it works, and it did. My neice who is 30 days older than my twins was on it as well. My daughter was able to digest it immediately, it was like I had a new child. She was happy and able to sleep through the night and finally gain some weight. Allimentum helped our baby become a normal happy baby. I have recommended it to several of my friends who have had children with digestive problems.

• Ease of Preparation:

Similac Alimentum ready to feed saved my sanity!

Comments about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready-To-Feed Baby Formula:

Similac Alimentum ready to feed saved my sanity! My daughter has several allergies including milk protein, after trying SEVERAL formulas (all of the top expensive brands) that promised to help but didn't, Alimentum did. It is pricey, but worth every penny!

• Ease of Preparation:

The best miracle out there.

Comments about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready-To-Feed Baby Formula:

If your infant cries a lot while being feed, sucks and cries, looks like its in pain while feeding. If she has gas, and lots of diarrea but still tries to feed but its just a painful cycle. This is the one for you. Yes the milk stinks bad, but I rather have a stinky baby than unhappy baby. The formula is expensive but I rather pay than have to take her to the hospital for the allergic reactions.

Easily Digested
    My 4 week old was switched to alimentum, and she drank like she had never eaten in her little life. Her symptoms went away on the first feeding. I was so relieved and thanked the heavens.

Ease of Preparation
    I only give her ready to feed formula. I carry a hot thermos with boiling water to heat up her bottles where ever I go.

• Ease of Preparation:

Expensive but necessary for children with allergies

from Bohemia, NY

Comments about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready-To-Feed Baby Formula:

Our little one could not tolerate any milk based formula. When given to him, he was gassy, wheezy, had exzema, and he spit up a lot. The pediatrician switched us to soy formula and he had the same problems. As a last resort (before a rice based mix) he was switched to the Alimentum formula and low and behold, all of his symptoms went away!

At first we went with the powdered version which is less as compared to the pre-bottled offering, and the yield is more, however, dealing with the powder can be quite messy and making a bottle an inopportune times (like when running errands) can be quite aggrevating.

THEN, we discovered our insurance covered the cost of the formula! When signing up, we opted for the ready made bottles with made a WORLD of difference.

If your child DOES need alimentum, CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY! MOST WILL COVER THE COST because there is a medical need for it's use.

Expensive, but worth every penny

from Casa Grande, AZ

Comments about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready-To-Feed Baby Formula:

After trying many formulas, we found out my 7 week son is allergic to milk and soy.  This formula was a lifesaver!  My son likes it so much better then the powder.  As a side note, this is one of the few formulas (including the even more hypoallergic ones called Elecare and Neocate) that doesn't contain corn syrup; important if your baby is allergic to corn.