Other Baby Formulas:

Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles

Pros

Cons

Great Choice, Even for Nursing Moms

Similac is a great baby formula, especially for nursing moms who go back to work and want to use formula for feedings just during the day. I started back to work when my daughter was eight weeks old. She was breastfed exclusively up until that point. During the workday she was fed Similac premixed formula and she has done really well on it. She hasn’t been gassy or had an upset stomach at all. These bottles are so nice because they are premixed and you just have to open them and put them in a bottle. You do have to shake them and let the bubbles settle but even formula that has to mixed would have the same concern. I like that there is no mixing or guess work with these and they are ready to feed at anytime and that is one less step to take at feeding time. Also, the unused portion can be refridgerated and heated to be used again later in the day if it isn't all consumed during the first feeding.

blah!

This product was given to me when I left the hospital.  It was very hard on my daughters stomach, and she would always spit quite a bit back up.  This product is very strong in smell, and would also leave stains on clothes.  I couldn't imagine what it does to her poor little stomach.  This to me is the easy way to feed your child.  I might work for other kids, but wasn't the right product for my daughter.

These Are So Helpful

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

We mostly use Parent's Choice, but these are so helpful for a family who is constantly on the go. My son seems to be okay with them, as well. He really seems to take well to Parent's Choice, but he doesn't mind having the Similac Ready to Go bottles. However, I would really like it if there were more per package to justify the price that we pay for them. He digests them pretty well and the ease of preparation is definitely a ten. They don't seem to smell nearly as bad as Similac's powder formula does. I do also wish that the nipples were actually included with the box that you buy, but Similac has other versions of the same thing that do include the nipples. So, again, I wish that these came with the nipples. Again, they are pretty pricey but as many moms were saying, you are paying for the convenience which is sometimes just simply worth the price when it comes to your baby. I recommend it, as long as you can afford it.

Great formula happy baby

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

I love this formula. I have 4 kids when my first was born we went with what the hospital gave out at the time which was Similac advance it was the smaller ready to go bottles made just right for younger babies. When we left the hospital I went to the store and i seen these bigger bottles and I was so happy because I did not have to worry about adding water they were already ready just shake open and add nipple and feed baby. I love this since I was a first time mom and always on the go. As I had more kids I used this formula for all of them it made it easy on vacation and even long drives out of town it is easy for baby to digest and I did not have no problems with excess spit up or fussiness when using this formula. I have tried other brands of formula as well but always went back to this one. I like the powder as well but prefer this as no measuring is needed and i do not have to worry about adding to much formula or not enough water. It is made just right and ready to go for baby.

very convenient

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

The on the go bottles are perfect for on the go. I've realized how much they help especially if you have no way to keep breastmilk or formula cool when not in use or when you don't have a way to warm up milk or formula.

Easily Digested
My baby girl will gulp this down. Sometimes she drinks a bit too fast. She digests it very well and she falls asleep so easy right after she drinks a bottle. For easier digestion I don't use the nipples they give you in the package. I used the similac orthopedic nipples. She likes them a whole lot better and won't spit the milk back up because she was drinking too quick.

Ease of Preparation
These bottles are perfect size and so easy to take with you anywhere you go. I love being able to grab one knowing that it is already perfect temperature. All I need to do is shake the bottle and attatch the nipple and my girl is ready to be fed.

Very convenient.

from TN

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

Similar On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles are great. When my daughter was still on formula I liked to buy these when I knew we would be away from home for a little while. These bottles of formula are so much easier to travel with than carrying around a container of formula, water, and bottles. Not only are these easier for on the go, they are so much less messy than standard formula and bottles. I love this formula and would recommend anyone who travels a lot to buy these on the go bottles. Since no refrigeration is required, that makes these even better! My daughter loved this formula and actually preferred it to normal formula. (I think it was just because she liked it being room temperature instead of warm or cold.)

Easily Digested
My daughter had no problems using Similac. This is actually the formula we tried after Enfamil did not work well for her and we had great results.

Ease of Preparation
Getting your baby's bottle ready could not be any easier than these on the go bottles of formula. There is no mixing to do, just place the nipple on the top of the bottle and you are set.

High Price for Convenience

from Utah

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

The basic concept of these bottles is very convenient. They are designed that all you need to do is screw in the nipple and begin feeding the baby. But they are consumable bottles, so they are quite expensive, especially compared to the bottled formulas that you mix yourself. For us personally, we will use these bottles occasionally when we desperately need the convenience, but those occurrences are rare. Most times, we would rather save money and mix our own bottles.

Easily Digested
Our children have never had any problems with digesting the formula in these bottles, although I have known of others who have. For us, it has worked well, but that varies from baby to baby.

Ease of Preparation
Feeding a baby cannot get any easier than adding a nipple to a bottle, feeding the baby, and throwing away the bottle when finished without needing to wash it. This convenience is very valuable, especially when considering the time required to care for older children at the same time as a baby (as we have done).

So convenient!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

For the most part I breast fed my daughter however I also supplemented with formula. I used Similac Advance and these little On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles were so convenient! There's no mixing required, so that is extra nice. No worries if your tap water is good enough, no worries about buying Nursery Water. With these bottles you just shake and go!
Now I know that single serve anything isn't all that popular these days because of the environmental consequences. I didn't feel any guilt using these single serve formula bottles though because they're all recyclable.

Easily Digested
My daughter switched back and forth from breast milk to Similac Advance with no problems at all. She never hesitated to drink the Simillac and never showed any signs of distress after drinking from one of these bottles.

Ease of Preparation
The whole point of these Similac bottles is convenience. They are definitely very easy to use and prepare. I would sometimes just attach a nipple to one of these bottles as recommended and sometimes pour them into a different bottle.

• Ease of Preparation:

Best Formula, great for on the go

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

These Similac nursers are the perfect combination of convenience and ease! They are so perfect for on the go or even at home when you are having a busy, hectic day. The bottles are so convenient to use because you just open it, screw on the nipple part, and feed. There is no clean up involved and since the formula is ready made and in the bottle, there is also no prep! They do tend to be a little more expensive than buying cans of powdered formula, but the convenience makes up for it. Since you do not need to refrigerate until they are opened, it takes less time to warm them if you choose to do so. It is not necessary though since they are room temperature my baby would drink them as is. I recommend these to every parent who needs a quick bottle every once in awhile. Since they are Similac, I trust them even more because in my opinion, they are the best formula on the market. My son took right to this brand even after being exclusively breast fed for his whole life until he was 6 months of age. Definitely worth the money.

• Ease of Preparation:

Similac: Perfect On-The-Go formula bottles!

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

Similac On-The-Go is great for trips, vacations, busy moms, busy families, etc. They are quick to prepare and they work as well as the powdered formula, even better because this already comes prepared! I really like using it when I go out, or when I am to lazy to fix a bottle! jeje My baby likes it too! Even my husband, it makes it easier for him to just shake and serve;)!

Easily Digested
For my baby boy these have worked well. Not only for me and my family but also for my baby, he likes these formula and it is well digested. No problems with it so far.
Also, the only reason I bought it the first place is because in the hospital where I had my baby, this was the kind that they gave him, I made sure I had the best care for my child and decided to try it. So far so good. I trust it.

Ease of Preparation
These Similac On-The-Go formula bottles are perfect for the go. Whenever you go out and don't have time or just don't want to deal with the powder formula and water you just get one of this bottles, shake well and pore in the bottle, you can even drink it from the bottle just add the pacifier. They are great, I recommend them for busy families and if you want ready to use milk!

• Ease of Preparation:

The best choice for new moms

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

These Similac bottles for infants are my absolute favorite variety of baby formula. The only downside is the price, but if you can find a sale and have a coupon, you can get them for very cheap. Similac also has a great website where you can sign up to receive high value coupons and samples. These bottles are the ones they use in the hospitals with newborns. They come with the nipples, plus they don't need any refrigeration. They are incredibly convenient for packing in the diaper bag and using anytime, anywhere. If you have a larger baby, or your baby is quite a few weeks old, you may need more than one bottle in a feeding. With my son, he was formula-fed right from the start. We used powdered versions of Similac Advance and Enfamil, and also used both of the Similac liquid formulas. I tried to always keep these little bottles on hand for travelling or when my mother-in-law was babysitting to make things easier for her. They were my top choice in formula for my son and will be used on my next child as well.

• Ease of Preparation:

Similac Advance Nursers great for families on the go!

from Franklin, TN

Comments about Similac Advance On-the-Go Nipple Ready Bottles:

We found that Similac Advance was the best formula for our baby, but the fact that it came in these super convenient nurser bottles was a bonus. My husband and I like to travel and go out to eat and didn't plan to stop doing those things just because we had a baby. Thank goodness for these ready to feed nursers. It was so nice to not have to worry about making up the bottles, or whether they would leak in the diaper bag or how to keep them cold during travel and heat them up for feeding. My son loved drinking from these bottles. In fact, he seemed to prefer the taste of the ready made formula and he was actually less gassy when using the nursers than with most of the bottles we tried. When my son was really little, I would always carry a few of the two ounce nursers. If he got hungry, I could quickly give him one or two of the bottles and he'd go back to sleep. Once he got older, we switched to the eight ounce bottles. Sometimes he couldn't drink it all and I'd end up throwing the leftover formula away, but that's a small price to pay for the convenience. Speaking of price, the nursers are pricier than Similac powder or the bigger bottles of ready to feed formula, but for times when we were on the go, we considered the convenience worth the extra cost. On a trip Walt Disney World when our son was eleven months old we stocked up on the eight ounce nursers at a nearby Walmart and used them exclusively. It would have been really troublesome to make up and clean bottles in a hotel room without a kitchen and to have to carry dirty bottles back from the parks, so the premade nursers really made for a better vacation. If money were no object, I would have used the Similac Advance Nursers all the time, even for home and daycare. Since money is an object for us, we couldn't use the nursers all the time, but when we wanted to take the baby out of state or just out on the town, Similac Advance Nursers were a must.