Other Cookwares:

SilverStone 12" Nonstick Frying Pan

The Silverstone Frying Pan is good value for the money

from Lake Forest, CA

Comments about SilverStone 12" Nonstick Frying Pan:

The silversone frying pan that I bought several years ago has lasted and lasted and is in great condition.  I haven't done anything special as far as cleaning or preserving the finish, I use it every day, my food turns out great and nothing sticks.  I am happy I did not buy some other brands that were more expensive.

Great, no stick option.

from Columbia City, IN

Comments about SilverStone 12" Nonstick Frying Pan:

This is a great pan. It never leaves any left over food on after frying to scrape off. It may be a little on the expensive side for some, but the value over the long run is worth the investment up front. I like to cook eggs on it, and have never had a problem with them sticking to the bottom of the pan like some others I've used. I am satisfied using this product, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good pan in the kitchen.

This pan is for those who are serious about cooking without oil.

from New Straitsville, OH

Comments about SilverStone 12" Nonstick Frying Pan:

We make a lot of quesadillas and pancakes in our house and when I discovered that my new cookware didn't have a large shallow frying pan, I went looking for one.

I am a real advocate for non-stick cookware and have used teflon and similar products most of my adult life.  As I looked through the many, many choices that were offered, I came across a 12" shallow fry pan that was silver instead of black on the inside.  Silverstone.  I'd heard the name over the years but had never really known anyone who had ever used it.  I vascillated for a while, looking over all the cookware again and again, trying to decide how much I wanted to spend and what would be the best buy.  "What the heck?", I thought, "Time to try something new!"

Not only was it reasonably priced (a median price to all that was offered), but it said you shouldn't use oil or cooking sprays in it.  Taking it at it's word, I tried making quesadillas in it and found that they browned up nicely and didn't stick.  How wonderful!  The silver surface is phenomenal and cleans up easier than anything I've ever seen.

If you've never tried Silverstone, I highly recommend it.  You won't be disappointed.