Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Silkience
Silkience 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner

Silkience 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner

Silkience 2 in 1 is great!

from Austin TX

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Thinner Hair

Comments about Silkience 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner:

I have to give a review of the Silkience 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner. I don't normally give reviews but saw a bad review of this product that I think is wonderful so had to give my take. This may not be the most expensive or lathering shampoo/conditioner but it does a wonderful job. But the best part is that it has none of the toxic or irritating ingredients found in most of the other shampoos and conditioners. I have very sensitive skin and I've been struggling with bad eye allergies to most shampoos or conditioners, so switched to this one. And it is wonderful because it does not irritate at all! I am so grateful that I finally found something that does not irritate my eyes and scalp!

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

RUN FAST from SIlkience 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner.

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Silkience 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner:

I have bought a lot of different shanpoo's looking for that "right" one but the Silkience 2 in 1 Shampoo ansd Conditioner has to be, by far, the worst shampoo I have EVER used.The smell wa spleasant and I thought this would save me time, by just having to shampoo once. Well, I not only had to shampoo twice but I had to dry my hair twice also. It left my hair looking so dull and lifeless that I ran to the store and bought new shampoo and rewashed my hair. It feels like straw and appears that you have missed shampooing for a week or so--even though you just shampooed!! STAY AWAY from this product.