Other Shampoos:

Silkience 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Salon formula Silk Sciene in a bottle

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Silkience 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

Silkience 2 in 1 hair care shampoo & Conditioner is indeed the a salon formula science of silk in a 20 oz. bottle . This European formula double duties as it cleans and conditions in one step Silkience 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner is formulated with soy protein Pro Vitamin B5(Pantothentic acid) and Aloe Vera. The combination of these ingredients give hair a silky luster And it is done on one easy step. Shampooing hair then applying a conditioner and leaving ot ne for 10 minutes then rinsing it out takes time and effort. Silkinece 2 in 1 cuts that time down to a simple shampoo. Silkiene uses natural botanicals that give hair a clean silky feel and look. I noticed this after the first shampoo; Silkience has a clean fresh fragrance free smell. I am wearing a reformation curl in my hair and I want the curls to look natural and not like I am stuck in the curly perm style of the 1990's.I don't want my hair greasy or kinky. Silkience helps by giving my hair the silky feeling then when I use the curl aid products my hair looks more like it is naturally this way.