Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Night Creams
Signature.Club.A
Signature Club A by Adrienne Rapid Transport C Infused Night Creme

Signature.Club.ASignature Club A by Adrienne Rapid Transport C Infused Night Creme

Innovative Adrienne makes this a hit

from Tampa Florida

Comments about Signature.Club.A Signature Club A by Adrienne Rapid Transport C Infused Night Creme:

Absolutely one of my favorite products. I Love her Vitamin C Line, and this night cream really does make your face look younger.
I've been this line for years, alternating between this and the retinol. Grab this product when you can get it in a large or if it's on a bogo.
If you're unsure about her products, start with this one. It goes on smooth and smells great. When you start seeing results, you can try other things in her line.

Absorption
A little goes a very long way, this jar can last at least 6 months. The "kit" comes with a small day cream, so I use this night and day. It has a light creamy texture that ges on smooth.

Doesn't Clog Pores
If you don't over-do it, I can't imagine this clogging pores. A little goes a long way.

I've never had a product deliver such great results! I use the entire Vitamin C kit which all work together to make your face feel great. But just this product alone has made my small lines and creases on my face almost disappear. The face is "plumper" without gaining weight. Thanks to Adrienne and her kine, I look years younger.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is an AWESOME Product!

from Ypsilanti, MI

I have used this product for a long time now. Signature Club A makes the best products for aging skin that are on the market today. The Vitamin C penetrates the skin and works in ways that no one has ever seen before. Lines and wrinkles  seem to dissapear in the morning after night application.

If anyone that is 40 and over that wants to start on a great product line then they should start here. Royal Jelly has been proven in the past to be very beneficial for the skin.