Other Facial Moisturizers:
sibu
Sibu Repair & protect sea buckthorn facial cream

Sibu Repair & protect sea buckthorn facial cream

Sea Buckthorn does wonders for your skin

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about Sibu Repair & protect sea buckthorn facial cream:

My skin care regimen consists of lots of natural creams and lotions. I like to vary my products to get maximum results. The Sibu brand of products are well worth the bucks to achieve results for great looking skin. Sibu Repair & Protect Sea Buckthorn Facial cream is an excellent product for nourishing your skin.

The Sea Buckthorn oil used in this cream is an amazing property to heal and protect your skin. I have used the oil as well as this cream with great success. Your skin will feel soft, hydrated and your fine lines and wrinkles will be less noticeable.

Ease of Application
The cream comes in a pump bottle so the product dispenses easily. One pump is all you need to moisturize your face and neck. Cream absorbs quickly without any greasy feeling afterwards. If using foundation or makeup after applying the cream your skin will not be tacky or sticky. My complexion looks natural and quite youthful, even though I am way over 40.

This product uses natural ingredients that are healthy and beneficial to your complexion. The scent comes across as a light citrus orange fragrance. The scent is not offensive or does not linger. You notice the scent upon first applying.

• Ease of Application:

Will not use any other daytime moisturizer

from Girard, OH

Comments about Sibu Repair & protect sea buckthorn facial cream:

I have used many different moisturizers over the years but after receiving a sample of this item, I have become a loyal user. I pick up several bottles at time to make sure I always have.
It goes on nicely, absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind

Ease of Application
Goes on easily and does not leave a greasy residue

VERY mild citrus scent

• Ease of Application:

Never a dry moment!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Sibu Repair & protect sea buckthorn facial cream:

I have never had problems with acne until recently. I dont like my skin to be dry and i really hate if i get small dry patches in areas. I have tried alot of products that have done half the job they are supposed to do and i was tired of wasting my money. I watched DR.oz one day and he was talking about products that worked to fight acne and he mentioned sea buckthorn oil. This cream has it in it.  So i have started using the facial bar from this company along with this cream and have seen a huge improvement in my skin.I got my sister to try these products to and we have been very surprised at the results we are having.  Its a 1 fl oz glass bottle but it last a really long time.  you can go months on just one without replacing it.  Everything from this company is a must have.  I am not really big on natural products but this stuff has got me hooked.  It has a nice orange smell to it and you can really feel the difference when you put it on. My skin tone has improved dramatically!!!