Other Headphones:

Shure - Consumer Headphones

Evaluation headphones

from Morrocoo,

About Me College Student

Pros

• Durable
  • Great Sound

Cons

• Falls Off/Out Of Ear
  • Flimsy Construction
  • Too Much Ambient Noise

• With My Computer
  • Working

Comments about Shure - Consumer Headphones:

It is practical and easy to use plus it is of high quality

• Primary Use:
  • Working out
  • Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I have heard of this product

from Casablanca maroc

Comments about Shure - Consumer Headphones:

Shures og course .by the way,logitech UE900'S has a braided cable for their monitors thas works for the 217's and its wayyy better and lighter than the cable that comes with them .logitech sells the cable alone as a replacement.Get it and enjoy

Great Shoud for shure!

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Shure - Consumer Headphones:

Great headphones. Good midrange tone. Good for a budget buyer.I have tried many different sets of headphones and for the price these are the best for the price point. These also work well for budget in ear monitors for musicians. I highly recommend these and they work beautifully with an iPhone.

Good Sound

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Shure - Consumer Headphones:

I listen to a MP3 alot and like to improve the sound quality with a good headphones. Shure is the best headphone I never found. It's not top of the line  but it's still out performe many headphones of it's class. If u wan tto start to joint the pro series headphone this is a good start.

Excellent sound quality, great at sound isolation

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Shure - Consumer Headphones:

I've been using Shure earphone products for over 4 years now, and have owned the e3C's for two years. These are great earphones. The micro-drivers built into the earphones do a great job at creating a dynamic sound and layering. However, they do lack a good bass element, which some people might find troublesome. I however, rarely listen to bass driven music like rap, dance, or R&B so this is not really an issue for me. Classical and jazz sound absolutely perfect!

These earphones have an advantage over the noise cancelling Bose headphones because they not only are effective at blocking out ambient airplane engine noise, but they also effectively block out human voice. I cannot tell you how many times I have been on an airplane sitting next to a crying baby and thanking myself over and over again for having these earphones.

I suppose the two drawbacks to this product are the lack of bass and the fact that they are so effective at blocking noise out that you might not realize whats going on around you!

Great sound but take care of them

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Shure - Consumer Headphones:

I love Shure headphones.  Pretty much the best fit for my ears and great sound and great sound isolation.  On an airplane, for example, they are perfect and obviously at the gym.

The one negative I wanted to mention besides the great sound is that they do need taken care of.  You can't just throw them in your gym bag, etc.  I wrap them up and store them every time I'm done using them.  In the past, I've been much more careless with them and they break (an ear goes out, for example).  So, for commuting to work on the train - something you do every day, you want to think about if you really want to take that much care of them.

Tinny Sound, No Bass, Falls out of my Right Ear

from Charlottesville, VA

Comments about Shure - Consumer Headphones:

These are easy to carry around, but the sound quality is sub-par. I feel this way about pretty much all earbud headphones. The biggest problem I had with these is that the right bud wouldn't stay put in my ear.