Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
Shout Wipe & Go

Shout Wipe & Go

Great for on the Go

Comments about Shout Wipe & Go:

I use shout wipe & go for stains that seem to occur at the most unexpected times. I keep some in my purse all the time. I have used it to remove stains from food, grease, ink pens, dirt, and more. The wipes are great to keep in your purse or your drawer are work. Shout wipes are easy to use and it does not require water for mild stains. The wipes are good for colors and whites. Once used on your clothes it tends to dry rather quickly, which is good. These wipes are perfect if you have children that tend to spill everything in their path on their clothes. They are perfect for adults that tend to do the same as well. I am always spilling something on my clothes and these wipes are a life saver for me.

The only complaints I have is that if you wait too long, say 30 minutes it does not get the stain out completely, but it does lighten the stain. If you use a little water along with the wipes the stain is then easily removed.

Better than the pen!

Comments about Shout Wipe & Go:

I prefer to use these wipes over the pens that are on the market to get out stains. While it is around the price, I noticed that these do a better job of getting stains out and they work every time. The pen always loses its cap and drys out but these wipes stay fresh until you open them. They are easy to throw in to your luggage or into your bag for the day. I highly recommend them!

Nice and handy!!!

from Carol Stream, IL

Comments about Shout Wipe & Go:

These little purse-friendly babies are great to have! Especially if you have little ones whose messy cheeto-fingers end up all over your pant legs! I've used these wipes and also the shout pen and I like these wipes better in my personal opinion. They save a stain from really setting in.

Shout Wipe & Go is a product to carry with you.

from Elkmont, AL

Comments about Shout Wipe & Go:

This product does a good job treating stains on the go. It is very convenient to carry in a bag or purse. I like that you do not have to worry about a top coming off. The pouch is easy to open. Certain fabrics and stains come out better than others. I have used the shout wipe and it removed most of the stain, and was able to treat it and remove it completely when washing it at home. I would recommend keeping this for handling messy situations.