Other E-commerce Websites:

ShopPrettyGirl.com

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

I feel pretty, oh so pretty. And I only spent $23 on my outfit.

***Quick View:*** Every now and then, I will stumble upon a unique small website that I can't help but to try out. **Pretty Girl Online Store** is one of those sites. I had never heard of it when it came up while I was doing a search for something completely different but I took a look. And then another. And then made an order. I like it! It's a small, trendy, women's and junior's clothing site that has great prices and wonderful service.***About Pretty Girl Online Store***This site is up and coming. Although there are over 50 brick and mortar Pretty Girl stores in the tri-states area, the site is a work in progress.This site sells women's and junior's tops, jeans, shorts, skirts, and more. Their prices range from $10.00 to $20.00 and their items are very trendy and unique. The clothing is inexpensive but not cheap. It isn't cut tiny like many inexpensive sites; it is cut generously. I take a Medium in tops and a size 5 in jeans on the site which is what I take in women's clothing. At cheaper sites, I always go to Large or even Extra Large in tops because they're so skimpy but that isn't the case at **Pretty Girl.**There isn't a load of items in each category but new items are being added all the time. They're trendy and certainly worth the cost. I bought a couple of really cute tunics and some Capri leggings which look really good together. I went back for more when I saw that the quality was darn good. Of course, this site doesn't sell designer quality clothing but, for the low price, the clothes are a great deal.Shipping is free over $50.00 for the summer and very inexpensive when the promotion is not on. No tax is charged. Returns are accepted with no problems. They have live help on the site during business hours on the weekdays and customer service by email is fast and super courteous.If you like trendy clothes but hate spending a load of cash on things you may not wear often, try **Pretty Girl Online Store**! You really can't beat the prices and the service is very good. I like that I know exactly what the material content is, inseams are, and that there are many views of the clothing in all the colors that are sold. If you have any questions, you can access the live help, send an email, or even just pick up the phone and give the site a call. I bothered the heck out of customer service with questions and everything was answered promptly and in a very friendly tone. I definitely will be shopping at **Pretty Girl Online Store** again. The clothes look a lot more expensive than they are and I can afford many pieces that I can mix and match - without the guilt of dropping a ton of cash.***My Viewpoint*****Pretty Girl Online Store aka www.shoppprettygirl.com** is not for all tastes. It has unique and trendy items that appeal to certain types. I am one of those types. I love to buy the right now trend. But I also like to save money! This site is new and still growing but I have had nothing but good experiences with it. I give it ***4 stars*** for what it is. A small, inexpensive clothing site for trendy women and teens.

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

I ordered 2 dresses in march, they never came. The person I spoke to said FedEx had to make a claim so I waited for nothing because it turned out shopprettygirl were the ones who had to do that. Once everything was sorted out I was told I would receive my package in 4 days. Yet again it never came. Everytime I called, the voicemail box was full. And now that I finally got through its passed 90 days and I can no longer receive a refund. Needless the say I'm incredibly frustrated and advise no one order from this joke of a company !

Amazing quality

from Bland, VA

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

These clothes won't get demolished after the first or second wash like other cheap clothes. They will last you for over a year and then some! I couldn't believe how tough these materials were and the price is incredible. Great clothes that go along with anything you wear basically and are suitable for any kind of occasion. Very satisfied with this product and great quality.

Can't beat this

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

This is the only website that has worked for me. Others take 2 weeks to deliver and are way more expensive than this. This website can not be beat. These are great clothes overall and I don't see any other that can match the excellent quality these clothes offer. Great prices as well and perfect for everyone.

A lot to choose from

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

The different varieties you can choose from on this site is way more than I expected. From casual to formal, this site has it all! I really like the diversity I can choose from, there are a lot of options to choose from that it makes the possibilities literally endless which is what makes it more exciting. Great website and choices.

Ships fast

from Lake Stevens, WA

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

These only take 3 business days or 4 at the latest! I'm very surprised how fast these came and was so excited to try them on! You won't have to wait long with this website! The shipping and packaging this site offers is marvelous and couldn't have expected to receive anything better. Overall very satisfied with these clothes and would buy from again.

Customer Service
fast response

Shipping and Returns
shipping is really fast

Great prices

from Presto, PA

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

Prices won't get better than this! These are very well worth the price and ships very fast. Stores will have clothes 20 dollars a piece! This website offers way more clothes for one piece you'll get at a store. A store doesn't even offer this much variety so shopping here was a great experience. I found many of the clothes that were suitable and were perfect for all occasions.

Very comfortable

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

These clothes won't have annoying tags that poke at you. The amount of comfort when wearing them is amazing. I really like the material these clothes use. These clothes have quality like no other I have felt either it gets softer after each wash in the machine and feels great to wear over anything without any discomfort. Very satisfied with these purchases overall.

Product Selection
easy

Very reliable

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

Very reliable shipping and detailed pictures. I have never had a problem with the shipping or the clothing. Other websites are very finicky and unreliable. Although when I was using this website the reviews were great and I was astonished at how many possibilities this offered. Great purchase.

Amazing clothes

from Chicago, IL

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

It's hard to choose a favorite from all these stylish clothes. Whether you need clothes to go out or for lounging around your house, this is the best clothing site yet! I am more than satisfied with it and I will definitely recommend this site to all of my friends and family to check out their clothes as well.

Good product

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

The clothes and jewelery on this website are very nice. Every piece of clothing I've ordered have yet to disappoint me. The shipping is also fast. Recommend this site to anyone looking to buy incredible clothing. Thank you so much for offering service that good!

Limited Options

from Utah

Comments about ShopPrettyGirl.com:

When looking for a Christmas present for my wife, I stumbled across ShopPrettyGirl.com. I started shopping, and I eventually found a dress that will work nicely, but I was disappointed in how few options they had. I am willing to keep shopping here, but it would be nice if they expanded their selection.

For having so few products, the site is divided into a lot of subcategories. So I spent a good bit of time going to a particular subcategory (expecting maybe 20 or 30 options) and only finding 4. So I ended up having to go through a lot of pages before finding what I was looking for. It would be nice if they combined some of these categories to save shoppers time.

Product Selection
If they happen to have exactly what you are looking for, then it is a great site to use. But you easily could waste time looking here only to find that they do not have what you are looking for, making you move on to another store.