3.2

3.2

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Love shoes? Join the club! The ShoeDazzle Shoe Club!

***Quick View:*** If you love trendy shoes but don't have the budget to spend hundreds of dollars on each pair of shoes that you buy, the **ShoeDazzle Shoe Club** may be for you. This "shoe of the month" website offers five unique styles of shoes to you every month, picked for you by fashion stylists, for $39.00. You can skip months or buy more shoes as well.

***About ShoeDazzle Shoe Club***

Kim Kardashion is the "face" of this club. She is the chief stylist and the co founder of the club. There are several fashion stylists and other experts on the panel who supposedly choose shoes based a profile that you fill out when you join.

The club is free to join. You answer a series of questions about your preferences, your lifestyle, and your fashion style. Provide a credit card and address and, after a few days, your first batch of five pairs of shoes are ready for you to review.

If you like one of the pairs, just click on it and you'll be charged $39.00 for the shoes which includes postage to you as well as a postage paid label in case you need to return them. If you don't like the five choices you are given, you can ask for five more and specify what you want, you can choose to skip the month and you will not be charged anything, or you can choose to be charged and skip the month. If you choose that option, you will have a credit toward any pair of shoes they have at any time. You can do that five times and then you are no longer charged until you use some of your credits.

The shoes come in an outer box and, inside there is a pink **ShoeDazzle** shoe box with purple tissue, the shoes you chose, a pink fabric shoe bag, your receipt, and a postage paid shipping label.

The shoes are made from faux leather, patent, cloth material, etc. None are real leather that I have seen. They look super trendy and very pricey and they are made well. I have three pairs of **ShoeDazzle** shoes and love all of them. I have gotten complements on them because they really do stand out. Of course, the shoes aren't designer quality but you're paying under $40.00 for the shoes with shipping. They're worth that.

If you do return the shoes for whatever reason, the postage is paid but you'll be charged $5.95 for a return. Exchanges are free.

They have good email customer service and a toll free number to call with any questions or concerns or to order different shoes. You can always buy more than one pair of the shoes that you are offered or you can call and see if they have a shoe you saw before or that is shown on the shoe page.

I love trendy shoes but I can't afford high priced designer ones when I will only be wearing them now and then or for a season or two. The **ShoeDazzle Shoe Club **gives me very trendy options at a price I can afford and, if I don't want a pair of shoes one month or even for several months, I don't have to pay anything to stay in the club. Works for me.

***My Viewpoint***

The **ShoeDazzle Shoe Club **is fun. I could probably find very similar shoes online that cost the same amount or maybe less if I look all over the place but then I have to deal with shipping charges and uncertain return policies. I like seeing which shoes were chosen for me each month and I have had no issues with customer service at all. I recently decided to skip a month and was not charged. then I changed my mind and decided I wanted a pair of shoes that were offered so I called customer service and, although they showed as out of stock on the site, they were able to provide me with the shoes in my size. There are no hidden fees, no minimum number of shoes to buy, and no cancellation fees. It's a club in a way but there are no strings attached. The quality of shoes is decent and they look great. I'm satisfied. ***4 stars.*** Don't expect designer names but do expect the look of designer shoes.

Rough Start

ShoeDazzle was started by Kim Kardashian, and heavily advertised on entertainment network. The premise is that you pay $39 a month, tell them your preferences, and they send a monthly e-mail with 5-6 shoe selections. You pick whichever shoe you like, and it arrives in the mail - shipping is included in the monthly fee. You have the options of skipping a month and not paying the fee, asking for new shoe selections, or returning the shoes if they don't fit or you just don't like them.To me, it seems like a great premise - I mean, who doesn't like new shoes every month? And $39 is not a high price to pay. However, I think it will be a while before they have all the kinks ironed it and get this club up and running properly. I've only received 1 pair of shoes so far. They were cute, but too narrow, so I sent them back. Apparently, my account now has a credit for a new pair, but I was expected a refund - oh well. You can get refunds, but they deduct around $6 for return shipping, and you have to specifically request it.My biggest pet peeve about ShoeDazzle is that their customer service is TERRIBLE, no other words to describe. I sent an e-mail to inquire about the return, never received a reply. My sister sent an e-mail to change her shoe size, and got a reply a month later - after she already received a pair of shoes in the wrong size. You can't change any account settings online, so you're stuck waiting for them. The voice mails I left during business hours were never returned. I did get them on the phone eventually, and they just kept saying "sorry, we're very busy because we're growing so fast". Yada, yada, yada, that should not be my problem.

Seemed like a great way to buy shoes; not what I expected

from California

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

I Joined shoe dazzle thinking it was a great, risk free, new concept for a way to receive tailored shoe suggestions that I could buy if I was interested or looking to buy shoes. The personal style tests that the site has you complete upon joining were simple, and seemed to accurately provide the "personal stylists" with my sense of fashion and the types of shoes to match not only my style but my lifestyle and what types of shoes would be practical for me to want to purchase. I Skipped buying from the monthly selection they gave me for quite some time, and then decided to order a pair. They were poor quality, but inexpensive so I wasn't too unhappy. My account then began charging my credit card each month if I didn't purchase, while giving me the option to "skip" only if I upgraded to a VIP membership which would require a monthly charge no matter if I purchased or skipped, putting the fee into a "shoe fund" for a future purchase. I Was displeased, and after a few phone calls to their customer service line in order to cancel my membership, I finally was refunded the money charged to my card when I was unable to skip, and my membership was cancelled as I had been trying to do.

Shipping and Returns
The shoes I did order were shipped immediately and recieved promptly.

Great for shoes

from Utah

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

We recently signed up for a membership with shoedazzle.com. For our first time sign-up, they gave us seventy-five percent off our first pair of shoes and free shipping (as long as we signed up for the VIP elite membership). We only had an hour after we joined to use the discount and free shipping, but it was not hard to find a nice pair of boots and place the order within that hour.

The most accessible way to shop is by categories such as "new arrivals" and "fall selection," but that makes it difficult if you are looking for a particular style of shoe whether it's a new product or not. It would be nice if the area for searching by style was available on the home page.

Product Pricing
The prices for shoes and boots are a bit high, but they are also good quality. The value for the money is fairly good, and we were able to make our first purchase at a great discount.

Customer Service
Customer service was extremely helpful with a question we had regarding the VIP elite membership. They answered our question quickly and accurately.

Shipping and Returns
The shipping was free on our first order, and it shipped out pretty quickly and only took a few days after shipment to arrive. Returns for wrong sizes are extremely easy, which is always very helpful when buying shoes online without trying them on first.

I don't like it

from MI

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

I signed up for this a long time ago, and cannot make the emails stop. No matter how many times I click unsubscribe, they just won't go away. I really just don't recommend this to anyone, especially anyone on a budget.

The idea behind this is that you take a "style" survey and a stylist (computer) tells you what type or style of shoe you should buy. It's sort of like a membership or club type of thing, and I think they try to get you hooked. I never purchased from here, because I never liked any of the shoes that the "stylist" generated for me. I thought the shoes looked really cheap and fake and ugly.

I can see why it might seem like a good idea, new shoes at an affordable price, picked for you by a stylist, but I really have a hard time thinking that a real stylist is picking out these ugly shoes. At least, any stylist I would want to work with.

I just don't like this website and definitely will never buy shoes from here.

Buy Shoes With No Obligation

from Chicago, IL

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

I've been a member of Shoe Dazzle for over a year now. This is an ok site for purchasing trendy shoes without being obligated to make a purchase each month. You can opt out or "skip" a month if you'd prefer not to make a purchase. So you're not made to buy something each month, which I like.

Make sure you read the print on this site so that you understand how it's set up. You will be charged $39.99 each month if you do not skip the month. Fortunately, the $39.99 goes toward the cost of your purchase, but if you wanted to save money you need to make sure you skip the month before are you charged. Other than that, it's a fairly easy sight to use.

Product Selection
There are some interesting shoes featured on the site. You can everything from trendy and classic to a little out there and risky. I personally like that there is a good mix so I can browse the site when I want something classic as well as when I want to make a statement!

Product Pricing
The shoes are mostly priced the same, however, as a VIP member you can receive discounted prices on the shoes.

Customer Service
Customer service is knowledgeable and friendly.

Shipping and Returns
My shoes always arrive quickly, within the week, and are usually in good condition. The one time I did receive shoes that needed to be returned, I was not given a hard time at all.

It doesn't work for me.

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

I think ShoeDazzle is a great website for someone on a budget. They have great looking shoes at affordable prices. They have a nice variety and have all sizes. But, ShoeDazzle didn't work for me. I took the style test multiple times but it never worked. My "personal stylist" always picked shoes for me that I didn't like. They were never my style which really surprised me. I mean isn't that part of the program? I do think ShoeDazzle is a great website though. I never ordered a pair of course but, the shoes did look nice on the website. I also saw that the website had a Kardashian design inspired line. If you like the Kardashians I think you would like that collection of shoes. ShoeDazzle also has a great variety of shoes. They have everything form boots to wedges. It is a great one stop shop for shoe lovers that want a real value in their shoe purchases. One thing is that you have to pay for shipping.

Shoes, you gotta love them!

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

You see this website advertised all the time. You do. And you want to go check it out because you love shoes. But you never really go to the website. Well, I think you should, because it is great.

I love using shoedazzle.com. It is perfect for finding that perfect pair of heels for your sister's wedding. Or finding those new wedges for your best friends baby shower. You want those shoes. You need those shoes.

Shoe Dazzle has a wonderful selection. Many of which are on sale! All you need yo do is go to the website. Next, you sign up. Lastly, you take a FREE survey, telling them which shoes you prefer over the other. This will give you the shoes you love, and will not give you the ones you dislike.
The only thing I hate about Shoe Dazzle is that you never know what size fits you. I have ordered many times, so I have learned what brand and what size to buy. But for beginners, you will have trial and error. Just give the non fitting ones to a family member with that size shoe.

A Nice Idea in Theory

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

I tried Shoedazzle.com for the first time last year. I initially checked out the website on the recommendation of others and its cameo in a fashion magazine. Shoedazzle.com is a fashion site where 'fashion stylists' try to determine your fashion sense based on a quick quiz. Upon taking the quiz, they will suggest various pieces -- ranging from shoes to bags -- for you to purchase for your wardrobe. That is, of course, after you create an account. So, I ended up creating an account mainly in search of a particular pair of heels that I had seen in a fashion magazine. I believe I even got a certain amount off -- perhaps just for signing up or maybe I had found a coupon code. Nevertheless, when I received the shoes I was quite disappointed. They were made of cheap plastic, were too wide for my feet, were generally uncomfortable and one heel, in particular, was misshapen so that I could not walk in it. Needless to say, I ended up returning my purchase and asked that they close my account. However, they wanted me to call in person to do that, which was just a nuisance. I would rather spend the same amount of money on a better pair of shoes. Although, I did like the personalized suggestions aspect of their website.

So much spam!

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

I did the shoe dazzle thing once to see if they really had any good deals on good shoes. They don't. You have to do the "style quiz" first and the options are all the same, basically, "Do you like this celebrities heels or this celebrities heels?" and they are all the same. The advertise as though there is other shoes than high heels but there isn't. If you don't buy something when they send you back an email with your "stylist picks" then they will CONSTANTLY send you emails, like multiple times a day wanting you to buy something, it's nearly impossible to just look at all the things they sell because you can only see things "picked just for you" Which in my case, did not match my taste at all. The whole 39.95 thing is crap too. There are barely any shoes that cheap, and good luck finding them because they sure won't be the ones picked for you! The idea behind the website is a pretty good one but it was obviously not well thought out and not well executed either.

Best Shoe Site Ever

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

This site is totally awesome. they have the best trending shoes and the prices are to die for. I am so happy i found this site. you take a style profile and they match you up with some of the best shoes that fit your style and attitude. there is free shipping and returns on all orders. the send you tons of emails with bonus cash in it and i just love it.

Great at first..but then it stinks.

Comments about ShoeDazzle.com:

I initially signed up for ShoeDazzle when I received an email that stated that my first pair of shoes would be free if I purchased within the next free days. So, in the initial excitement that I could score a pair of cute shoes for free, and under the pressure that I would only have three days to do so, I went on their website to purchase a pair of shoes. Once I was on the website I came to the realization that this offer was only for "select" shoes so I ended up picking out a pair of rather boring flats. But wait! I had to pay for shipping! But wait! I could get free shipping if I signed up to be a VIP which would charge my card $9.95 a month, and I could cancel at any time. So I did, and once I received the shoes I was quick to call and cancel. They are cheaply made, and the shoes to speak frankly, were just awful. Stick to purchasing shoes in stores, this site sells crap shoes. I would not recommend anyone buy their overpriced, cheaply made shoes.