Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Spot Treatments
Shiseido
Shiseido Pureness Blemish Gel

Shiseido Pureness Blemish Gel

Shiseido Pureness Blemish Gel worked for me.

Comments about Shiseido Pureness Blemish Gel:

I have tried so many acne products, but Shiseido's Pureness Blemish Gel was the most effective. The 0.5% salicylic acid concentration was the perfect balance for my skin. I have combination skin type with an oily T-zone and normal/dry cheeks.

The gel was strong enough to get rid of white heads and acne cysts, but at the same time still gentle enough to not leave an acne scar/dark spot in place of the pimple. I have tried many other products, including products containing Benzoyl Peroxide, and other salicylic acid products including Clinique's Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel (1.0% salicylic acid concentration). I did not see results with Benzoyl Peroxide products at all, including doctor prescribed medication. The Salicylic acid products were typically too high of a concentration and left dark spots on my skin. The 0.5% of this gel was the perfect balance. In addition, this gel was not as painful as other acne products. It only produced a slight tingling sensation on the skin, not a burning sensation. I saw immediate results within hours of using this gel.

The only downside for this product was the price. It is very costly for such a small bottle! Because you will need to apply the gel on the entire surface of your pimple for it to work, the bottle was quickly used up.

I recommend this product for those who did not see results with Benzoyl Peroxide, but found other Salicylic Acid products too strong. The 0.5% salicylic acid concentration of this gel was gentle enough yet effective.

Can't really tell the difference

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Shiseido Pureness Blemish Gel:

I have been using this pureness blemish gel for a little over a month and I  can honestly say I cannot really tell if it has made any difference on me at all. I used it on any blemish I get and it usually doesn't disappear until 3-5 days later. I can't tell if it's because I used the blemish gel or it's because I haven't touched my blemish and it has  disappeared on it's own. Regardless,  I do still continue to use this product because I would rather use some kind of product, than nothing at all. One thing I do like about this product is that it smells really nice compared to other acne/blemish gels I have used in the past. The product does not really wow me, surprisingly, since I have used other Shiseido's Pureness products in the past and ended up loving all of them. (The Shiseido pureness facial cleanser and toner are amazing!!!) Other than that, this blemish product is just an okay product to me.

i have tried many product for my acne, but only shisedo works

from Rosemead, CA

Comments about Shiseido Pureness Blemish Gel:

I have tried so many products to treat my acne face, but until a year ago I started to used shisedo pureness blemish gel, everyone could tell how different in me. and i been using this product ever since.