Other Shampoos:
Shikai
Shikai HENNA GOLD HIGHLIGHTING SHAMPOO

Shikai HENNA GOLD HIGHLIGHTING SHAMPOO

Makes your hair shine and appear healthy.

from Gulf Shores, AL

Comments about Shikai HENNA GOLD HIGHLIGHTING SHAMPOO:

I have been using ShiKai Henna Gold Highlighting Shampoo for about a year, alternating it with a couple of other shampoos.

The bottle says "Turn on the lights" as its slogan, then continues with "Brings out natural highlights and shine, adds luxurious body."

I am mostly pleased with this shampoo. I do not color my hair, but as I age the color looks duller. Using ShiKai Henna Gold Highlighting Shampoo really does bring out a shine and a more youthful look to my hair, relying on the natural light-reflecting qualities of henna. It does not change the color of your hair, but your tresses might appear to have a bit more intensity to the color.

Of course, it suggests you follow the shampoo with the ShiKai Highlighting Conditioner, but I have not tried that yet. I might need to look into it because after shampooing, my hair does feel a little drier and not quite as soft as I would like.

Overall, if you are looking just to boost your natural color and bring out a healthy glow, give ShiKai Henna Gold Highlighting Shampoo a try. It may give you exactly what you are looking for.