4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Appliation:

Great coverage and it's washable.

**We recently hired a painter to paint the entire downstairs of our house.  I had pretty much decided on good old ivory (aka, apartment white).  The painter brought a complete Sherwin Williams color chart.  I started looking at all the colors and knew ivory was out.  I still wanted subtle colors and they were there.  Each room now has it's own distinct color but they go together perfectly.  **

** I didn't understand why he insisted on Sherwin Williams paint because it costs more.  Then  I saw the results.  All the colors were true to the chart and he was able to cover almost all the walls with one coat instead of the usual two coats when I did my own painting.  **

**It didn't take long for our dog to get a dirty paw print under his favorite window.  I was worried about cleaning it but it came off easily with a little soap and water and no damage to the color.  **

**I'm convinced.  I will always use Sherwin Williams paint.**

Plastic and cardboard sticks to paint

Purchased new home that contractor used this paint throughout house. Most plastic or rubber containers/materials and cardboard material sticks to paint surface and in some cases paint pulls away from surface. Paint Rep confirmed that some plastics and cardboard material will "chemically bond' to the paint. So why would I or anyone want to use this in a residential application? I will choose another manufacture and type paint next time. I would not recommend.

Works nicely

from Richmond VA

Comments about Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

Admittedly, I did not need this paint for a very long-term job. I just wanted something for one of my walls for about one year while I rented an apartment. I needed something that would go on easily, look good while I lived there, and then be easy to cover up before I moved out again. This paint did a nice job of fulfilling all of those needs for me.

Quality
I have used other paints from different brands that I preferred a little more, but this does a good job for what I needed it to do.

I only needed it to last a year so I cannot honestly say I know how well it would hold up over a long period of time, but it stayed almost perfect after one year on my wall.

Coverage
I had to work a little harder to get it to cover properly, but it was not too bad overall. This may also have had more to do with the color I chose than with the paint itself.

Ease of Appliation
This was very easy to apply and use. I was very happy with its ease of application.

Great paint

Comments about Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

Covers very well with excellent color.

With proper surface preparation and a coat or two of primer where necessary, this paint will do what it is supposed to do.

We used it to repaint several different scenarios-- light colors over darker colors, similar colors over similar color, and darker colors over light colors. In each case required no more than 2 coats of super paint top coat. Only going from dark to light did we use primer.

Coverage
Covered at least the quoted square footage, in some cases 1.5 times more.

One paint for all

Comments about Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

My rating is only a nine because there are other brands I have not tried that may be better. Sherwin Williams interior latex paint has been used recently in my kitchen and bedrooms. The quality of this paint makes it easy to apply and covers in one coat. Having a local Sherwin Williams store makes it easy to match colors with a sample from a prior paint job. Because the paint is latex the clean up is easy if a drop spills. Brush cleanup is also very easy. Price has occasionally been an issue when buying a quality paint from Sherwin Williams. The last time these rooms were painted was 10 years ago. The original paint was not flacking and still cleaned well. A decision to go with another color resulted in the new paint job. This decision was made easier by the number of custom blended colors available in the Super Paint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint. Buy this paint with confidence.

Spotty coverage and fades

Comments about Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

We spent tons of money using this Sherwin Williams paint to do our whole house. What a huge disappointment. We used grey, light blue, and taupe brown colors. Each one of them came out spotty. My husband used two and sometimes three coats. We were painting over white walls. Our walls have some texture but not heavy. It was as if this paint just soaked into the wall. It has been two years now and when we look at any particular wall in the light, we notice white spots everywhere as if we need another coat of paint. This is absolutely ridiculous considering we used a high end paint brush and roller and two or three coats of paint. Additionally, it does not hold up well at all. All of our walls in the dining room and living room have faded spots on the walls where people have brushed up against the wall. The builder grade paint we had before never did this. As for Sherwin Williams paint, we do not recommend it at all. The price is too high and it is like painting your walls with water.

Comments about Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

We used this paint in our downstairs playroom and it is very durable and has help up through many washes. It seems that there is always something sticky or dirty on the walls with the little ones around. I have had to scrub crayon marks off the walls many times and the paint has help up well through all the washes. The color holds up and doesn't fade, peel, or chip.

Quality
Sherwin-Williams paints are more expensive than some of the other brands on the market, but it is worth the extra money. They also often have coupons available that make this paint more affordable.

This paint is very durable. We have washed the walls in our playroom many times and the paint hasn't come off.

Coverage
We used a lighter color and only applied 2 coats.

Ease of Appliation
This paint is very easy to apply. We used a roller and it went on smoothly. It isn't too thick and gloppy like some paints. It was easy to pour and rolled on the walls without any trouble.

Great Paint, Great Savings

from Emmaus, PA

Comments about Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

When it came to choosing paint, I was in the market for something that could stand up to the littlest of our family. Sherwin Williams Superpaint not only proved to be durable on the wall but cost effective as well. The paint fully covered with just one coat rather than the needed multiple coats that several brands out there take. The colors were rich and vibrant and are long lasting, not peeling or chipping. There are so many colors to choose from and their customer service is wonderful. I love that Sherwin Williams always seems to be running specials where their paint and painting tools are heavily discounted. Coupons can easily be found on their website. Don't be fooled into thinking it must not be a quality product because it is discounted. I will be using SW paint for years to come and would suggest them to anyone looking to do a big or small project.

Superpaint review

Comments about Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

I used superpaint per contractors recommendations and never been so disappointed. I had to apply two coats in areas and in some spots all the paint started bubbling on the second coat. Before the paint dried I tried to flatten the largest bubble and all it did was move around under the paint. Looks Iike I get to wait for it to dry and sand it all down and start over again :(

Plastic and cardboard sticks to paint

Love To paint

from Owensboro, KY

Comments about Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

Sherman Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex was one of the smartest purchases I've made when it comes to remolding my home. It definitley did not cost me an arm and a leg and the quality of the paint was definitley worth what I did pay for it. The color is so smooth and vibrant, you do not have to slap on a dozen coats for it to look good. I've never been more satisfied with a product. My walls look wonderful, very glossy and just beautiful. If you are looking for something simple and easy, this paint is definitley something I would advise you to look into using on your home. You won't regret it.

From basic builder's primer to WOW walls!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Sherwin-Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

We moved into our home about a year and a half ago, after relocating from another state.  The home we purchased was in reasonably good condition, but all, except 3 rooms, had never been painted.  They had the original basic builder's chalky primer on the walls which was scuffed up and marred and cheap looking.

After deciding on which colors to use in which rooms, a process made much easier by a designer's input, and the great selection of paint chip samples from our local Sherwin Williams store, my husband went to work and little by little a masterpiece evolved.  The latex paint was easy to work with, had great coverage and has just the perfect sheen (we used a satin finish).  It is easy to clean too.

Needless to say, when we walk into our home it now has that "WOW" factor that was definitely missing before.  Believe it when they say "I can't believe the difference a coat of paint makes!"  It is so true--provided you use a product/brand of high quality.  My husband and I are both delighted and highly recommend Sherwin-Williams paints.