Other Paints:

Sherwin-Williams Harmony 0 VOC Interior Acrylic Latex Paint

A good choice

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Sherwin-Williams Harmony 0 VOC Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

For a zero Volatile Organic Compound paint, it does pretty well. I've worked with many paints in my days, and while this one is better than most, unless you specifically want one with zero bad chemicals and low smell, there are better choices you can make. However, if the bad things are what you are trying to avoid, this is one of the better choices on the market.

Quality
It's a good quality paint. I've used this brand before both in this particular variety as well as normal paints.

Acrylic is more durable than most matte paints, so this makes this particular variety a long lasting paint that is good in areas of high touching where you might have to wash it from time to time due to stains, finger prints, etc. Ours is holding up well even from repeated light washings due to our grand children making marks on it.

Coverage
More than adequate coverage. Covers about the same as any other paint in its price range as far as we can see. We used it in several rooms (mostly bedrooms due to the lighter smell), and it covered more or less equally as well.

• Quality:
  • Coverage:
  • Ease of Appliation:

Will use it from now on

from Lubbock, TX

Comments about Sherwin-Williams Harmony 0 VOC Interior Acrylic Latex Paint:

I got this paint to paint my daughter's room.  The salesperson at Sherwin Williams recommended this paint with young children.  When I was painting, I was wondering why I hadn't just spent a few extra bucks to get this paint on the rest of this house.  I always dread painting because of the fumes.. but this one does not have all of that.  I was able to paint a whole room in just a few hours because I didn't have to go out to catch some clean air every 20 minutes!  I love it and will continue to use this paint if I paint anything in the near future.