3.3

Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products

3.3

Pros

Cons

Sheer Cover is the way to go for a natural soft complextion.

There are several things that I like about Sheer Cover. First thing is the application, you can apply either dry or wet. I use a dry application in the summer months and wet during the winter months. ( To apply wet:  spritz your applicator brush a couple of times with water using a spray bottle. Then continue application as usual. Spritzing the brush as needed.)

One of the other things that really sold me on the product is it really lasts all day, even those hot and humid days. Quick story: I had been working outside all day in blazing heat, litterally sweating my but off, I knew that I had to look horrible as I was certain my makeup had melted off.  I was in shock when I finally had a chance to take a break and take a glimpse of myself in the mirror....my makeup was just as fresh looking as when I had applied it that morning...No joke!!

I like that it never feels or looks cakey. I like that I can custom blend, which is helpful with season changes...darker in summer, lighter in winter.  I love the fact that I can customize my order each and every time...I can even suspend my account and customize when I receive my Sheer Cover... I don't alway wear makeup everyday, so there are times that I use very little and don't need to receive my next shipment right away. I just call the customer service # or go on line to postpone my shippment and payment.

The only things that I don't really like , but put up with because I like the makeup so much, is the time it takes to apply...but that could just be me being too conscience and a bit of a perfectionist...

Huge disappointment

I was **so **excited to try it.  Then I did....boy was I disappointed.  I have very oily skin (except for around my eyes) and I really wanted a makeup that didn't make me look made up.  I have very few blemishes and some freckling.  There was NO coverage.  I don't know how they do it on TV but it didn't work that way on me.  The concealer caked into my fine lines (did I use too much?) under my eyes and I looked "rough" to say the least.  I can honestly say that it depressed me.  I played with the makeup and brushes with my 10 year old and the hairs on the brushes just came right out.  My daughter said "mommy this is gross." I'm sticking to my mineral makeup from Youngblood!!!  Their rice setting powder is incredible.  Mario Badescu also has an AMAZING powder called Special Healing Powder.  I use this every single day.  Its got amazing oil absorbing quality.  You put it on and you look airbrushed - very nice.

Best. Makeup. EVER!!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products:

I absolutely love Sheer Cover! This is by far the best makeup I've ever used. My face breaks out so easily. Not only does this makeup hide breakouts, it also seems to be healthy for my skin because it has decreased my breakouts so much!
It took me a few tires to get it right but once I did there was no going back. I can't imagine ever using another brand of makeup ever again.
I recently went on vacation and I don't know if it was as stress or the water or what but my face broke out horribly. It was awful. Thankfully, I had my Sheer Cover makeup with me and all my vacation photos came out looking flawless! You seriously can't tell that my face was broken out at all.
This makeup lasts for a long time too. Before I started using this I would have to touch up my makeup several times every day. Now I can put it on in the morning and feel confidant that it's going to last.

Feels like you're wearing nothing

Comments about Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products:

This is for someone who wants a natural flawless look. You either love it or hate it. I love it though. I love how my face looks so naturally pretty. If you like a lot of color on your face this probably isn't for you. My mom tried it and she didn't like it. I feel like it brings out the natural me. It hides any discoloration on my face and any blemishes.

Glimmery excellent foundation for everyday use.

Comments about Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products:

I'm 34, and have combination skin. This product looks great on me almost all the time, unless you sweat a very very lot-the!n it can get caky. But overall, it looks amazing and makes you look rested even when you're exhausted. Buy from amazon, rather than agreeing to the drop shipments, they will send you more than you will ever need. I love this product

It was an "OK" product .

from Manchester, CT

Comments about Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products:

I don't use make up at all but I thought of trying this product anyway. I have been using sheer cover (complete set) for a week now and there is no single compliment or someone at least notice the difference in my face. I thought it was "OK" though (if i apply a lot lot more than suggested), but my face feels greasy and sweaty. Not worth the price though.

Best kept secret!

Comments about Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products:

Try it! I get so many compliments on my makeup. I have terrible skin and have battled acne since I was a teen. I am now 38 and have been using sheer cover for several years. It gives you an airbrushed finish. The concealer is great and I mix the nude and bisque foundation and never have makeup lines. I recently tried the base corrector and I loved it because it was not greasy. I have tried a lot of other brands and this is the real deal! I was shocked to hear anyone complain about the customer service because you can call 24 hours a day and I have never had an issue in 2 years. Love,love ,love this product!

Don't waste your time or money!!!!

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products:

Sheer Cover -First of all I was very excited by the infomercial.  Until I called and the lady kept asking would you also like to try ......  I finally told her if she asked me to buy one more thing I was not buying the product.  Anyhow, product arrives and I am greatly disappointed.  It is very oily feeling and comes off to easily.  Doesn't cover the smallest imperfection.  Trust me don't waste your time or money on this useless product.  Actually most of the products remind me of the cheapest thing you could get at your local drug store!!!!

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

from Hope Mills, NC

Comments about Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products:

This is by far the best mineral makeup I have tried. I started with Bare Escentuals and I though it was great. Then I tried Pur and really didn't like it, it was very powdery and didn't look good on my skin.Then I tried neutrogena's mineral line and was not too impressed, it went on very cakey and didn't blend well. I decided not to try Loreals line, as to not waste more time and money. Bare Escentuals is very expensive compared to other brands. So I decided to try Sheer Cover because of the affordable price and I wanted to try the cream concealer. I was very impressed. It is way better than BE and I was hooked on that for 5 years. It blends effortlessly and looks flawless. The concealer covers my undereye circles, pimples, and red capillaries on my nose. It's amazing! I will never use any other mineral brand again! It comes with great brushes too!

Huge disappointment

from Houston, TX

Perfect, flawless, worth it

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products:

I decided to purchase and try the new Sheer Cover makeup after seeing the infomercial on TV.   To say it was worth it would be an understatement.  The makeup really hides flaws and I have acne-prone skin, so I need something gentle and won't clog my pores.  I've been using the makeup for about 6 months now and I love it.  The only thing I don't like is that in order to get the lower price, you have to join the club, which requires you to purchase 7 items.  I am canceling my membership but will continue to just purchase the mineral makeup without all the other stuff from now on.  The mineral makeup can be mixed to create a perfect tone for your skin.  Since I'm light skinned, I choose the palest tones and two containers of the makeup have lasted me about 3 months now because you don't have to use a lot of it.

Best service I have ever had from a infomercial

from Winter Haven, FL

Comments about Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - All Products:

I am always unsure when buying something over the internet or over the phone but this was a great experience. The people at Shear Cover will do anything to make sure you are happy with the product. If the color you have ordered is not the right color for you, they will send you a different color, without having you send back the others. They are always friendly and easy to understand.