Other Condiments:
Shedd's Spread
Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins

Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins

I don't feel guilty giving my two year old Country Crock!

Any mom of a two year old knows just what a picky eater they can be!  A gourmet meal to my daughter would be a tub of butter a spoon with a side of mac and cheese! If I let her she would eat butter for every meal! Makes me sick to even think about eating plain butter!  Of course she can't eat just butter for a meal or for even a snack.

I was so excited when I was shopping and found the new Country Crock lines of butter with Calcium and Omega 3!! Whoo Hoo!  OK, so I still can't give my daughter the tub of butter and a spoon and plop her in front of the T.V. But I can put it on her toast or veggies and not feel guilty when I smother it on! At least I know she is getting more of the things she needs in her little body.

No trans fat and no Cholesterol!

Not good.

I did not like this version of Country Crock at all. It cooked different and tasted different than the traditional Country Crock. When I bought Country Crock, I always bought the low fat version. This type with added Calcium just wasn’t as good. Not only that but I just discovered that Country Crock margarine is made from soybean oil. Estimates are that 95% of soybean crops are GMO contaminated. We started using regular butter for cooking instead of margarine and the flavor difference is amazing! Real butter makes everything so much better. Despite what some experts say, real butter is much healthier for you than margarine. I did like how easy it was for the Country Crock to spread on toast or bread. Real butter is not easy to spread but I do find myself using less of the real butter because the flavor is so much better. If they could only make real butter that spread as easily ad the Country Crock, I would be sold.

This new recipe sucks!!!!!!!!

from Oklahoma City, OK

About Me Foodie, Health Conscious

Pros

Cons

• Poor Taste and consistency

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

The new recipe is terrible. It ruins any recipe with an awful after taste. It may be a simple recipe, but what is the value of that if it is so terrible, you can't eat it.

Buttery flavor spread that has a creamy, rich texture.

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

I find this to be a wonderful substitute for real butter. It has great flavor, is creamy and has added calcium and vitamins. It spreads easily and melts wonderfully. I like the fact that the country crock family has several options in the line. This product is much easier to measure when baking than butter and blends awesomely. It also melts well to make garlic butter dip for seafood and bread dipping sauces.

Not good.

from Empire, AL

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

Makes every dish taste better

from TX

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

I love Country Crock Spread so much. I know it is not real butter and is not good for you but all my foods taste so much better with it. This product makes the best soup broth when you add milk and spices. I use it for my potato soup and my family loves it. We do not use regular butter, we only use this product for our foods. Spreads great on breads and vegetables. I have noticed a big difference in taste when I use this spread in my baking. Any recipe that I have ever made that calls for butter will come out great using this product. It melts easily on foods helps breads toast with a great taste (grilled cheese sandwich). I even use it to marinate steaks and spread on vegetables before grilling. This product is full of Vitamin D and calcium which is an improvement from the original Country Crock Spread. And after you finish using the product you can reuse the container for multiple purposes.

My family loves Shedd's Spread Country Crock!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

I have been using Shedd's Spread Country Crock for years. This is a great variety because of the added Calcium & Vitamins. I am 39 and I have small children, so getting enough calcium is important to our family. This is great for aging and growing bones! I am loyal and really have not found anything that I like as well as this. This spread has a creamy texture and has an appealing appearance. It tastes great. We use this for anything that we would could use butter for. I love that it is so soft and spreads so easily and evenly. This is more like butter than a lot of spreads I have tried. It works wonderful to cook with and adds a nice flavor to foods. Shedd's Spread Country Crock comes in many varieties and they all taste great and have beneficial qualities. I feel this is a healthier alternative to butter. There are cheaper spreads on the market but this is still very affordable.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins is a great product that I trust using while cooking for my children and myself. It has a great taste, and the texture is never oily. They offer coupons oftern, which help increase the value for the money.

Country Crock 5 star spread

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

It is healthy,tastes great,and good for u and the whole family.Country Crock will always be 5 stars to our home.Makes everything I cook or bake taste so much better than any other kind or brand I've ever used.

In Moderation, it's great~

from Nokomis, FL

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

The taste is nice, smooth and buttery. It spreads easily right out of the fridge. It's reasonably priced as well, and cooks just fine. It does contain a lot of fat and palm oil, but I feel that in moderation this isn't a bad product at all. No butter is meant to be consumed in large or excessive doses.

Country Crock spread

from Fenton, MI

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

*We have used country crock spread with calcium for years and have always enjoyed the smothe texture, and now to have them add some vitamins to the spread it is something we always buy. We like the idea of the smothness and ready to spread quality of country crock. It is a spread that will always be on our table for every meal. The taste is also great and ready to spread. also we can find coupons at times so this makes it an even better product for us to save money 0n and enjoy the spread too. try it, you will like it.*

Creamy & Healthier

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Shedd's Spread Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins:

Just recently tried the Country Crock plus Calcium & Vitamins.. I found it to be great tasting and creamy. I love when I can take out my butter and spread it softly onto a biscuit or such.. and with Country Crock spread you can. Plus having the added calcium and vitamins is very important and wonderful for those of us who are a few years older. Great product. Great price. You should try it.. 5 star in my book!