4.1

Cons

Kitty Loves Sheba Cat Food

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Sheba Selects Sheba Premium Cuts -Tuna Fillet Dinner with Sauce:

My cat absolutely loves Sheba Premium Cuts Tuna Filet Dinner with Sauce. When I open this cat food up, he comes running from wherever he is too eat this food. I like Sheba because it has quality ingredients. It is not full of fillers or by products like chicken beaks and feet. It has a great aroma that my cat loves. It has nice chunky pieces of tuna covered in a sauce. It is not a pile of mush. It comes in various flavors but this is one of his favorite ones. It is very saucy so it may upset some kitties delicate tummies but has not upset his so far. It would be good for kittens as it would be easy to chew and swallow. It would be good for adult cats and older cats as well as indoor or outdoor cats. If you are looking for a cat food that will be a real treat for your cat and one that they cannot wait to gobble down, try this one. I recommend it to all cat owners. the can is smaller than the usual can and it is more expensive but it is worth it if your cat will eat it. Since it is full of healthy ingredients , it is also good for them.

Never again!

from Rome,GA

Comments about Sheba Selects Sheba Premium Cuts -Tuna Fillet Dinner with Sauce:

We tried this at the suggestion of a friend that had said her cat loved it. I have to admit the cat seemed to enjoy the food quiet well, it was the after effects that I had a problem with. It seemed the day after we tried this brand the cat got diarrhea and stayed that way for 2 days after removing the product from her diet. I would never use this again, after the second day of the cat being sick, I began to worry that it may have done permanent damage to the cat, but she eventually got back to normal. I don't know what they use or how the process it but this food just isn't for my pet. I can't say if it would effect all cats the way it did mine but I will not buy it again to find out. The cat really did like this food and possibly could have adapted to it, but I wasn't willing to go through any more mess than I already had. Outside of the bad digestion problems the food seemed very high quality with a nice smell and texture. I also did like the easy open package requiring no can opener.

Cats love real Tuna.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Sheba Selects Sheba Premium Cuts -Tuna Fillet Dinner with Sauce:

I have found that so many of the canned or wet cat foods that say they are made with real meats (tuna, chicken, other fish, beef) end up being nothing but a processed looking blob that does not resemble anything that you would ever want to feed to your cat. My cats love to get a nice treat and I found these Tuna Fillet dinners and they have been their favorite treat so far. The best part about this is that when you open it, it actually looks like Tuna, you can tell that it is made of quality tuna and it is not just some nasty processed leftovers that have been thrown together into a can of cat food. The ingredients are all natural and there are only a few, it is great to be able to see what is in there and know what I am feeding my cats. The cats love these and they even smell like tuna and do not have a bad smell like a lot of canned foods have. They also make a few other flavors of this type of canned food, but this is the only one that I know my cats really enjoy getting to have.

Quality of Ingredients
High quality and fresh ingredients are used for this, you can tell that the company really cares about the product just by how it is put together and looks when you open it, they make sure it is the best for your cats.

Looks Like Real Fish, Not Just Filler

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Sheba Selects Sheba Premium Cuts -Tuna Fillet Dinner with Sauce:

My cats seem to REALLY love this food. They gobble it up and lick their lips afterwards. I'm a fan of this food because it looks like real food. Because of how it looks, I'm convinced that the food contains lots of fish and not just filler. The food does smell fishy, but it's not an offensive odor. (I hate the small of most canned cat food.). The look and smell of this food is very appealing and it makes me feel better to feed this to my cats.

This cat food can be expensive, but I've recently found it a few places on sale. When it is on sale, it costs less than the small fancy feast cans of cat food and I think it is better quality and from what I can tell, better tasting.

Quality of Ingredients
This cat food has good quality ingredients. Lots of meat and not much filler. My cats have sensitive stomachs, but they've never thrown up or after eating this food.

Flavor Selection
My cats are very picky and I've tried about six different flavors and the cats have liked them all including: Turkey and Giblets, Chicken and Liver, Salmon and Tuna. All the flavors look and smell good.

Sheba Selects Premium Cuts0 Tuna Fillet Dinner with Sauce

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Sheba Selects Sheba Premium Cuts -Tuna Fillet Dinner with Sauce:

With a name like that, I may have it for dinner. Seriously, I have a cat named Frank. A blue eyed Himalayan that got hit by a car a number of years back. The vet fixed him up and wired up his jaw because it had been broken. I tried everything to get him to eat. The vet said if he eats, he will live. He was losing weight and I bought every kind of cat food and people food and he just would not eat. I finally found Sheba Tuna. I put it in his dish and amazingly he started to lick the food. He spent four hours eating at that dish. I was very happy because I knew he would be OK. Sure enough he gained weight and is doing well. He also lost an eye in the accident so that may have been a factor why he wouldn't eat. Sheba saved his life as crazy as it sounds, I truly believe that.

Quality of Ingredients
The ingredients are good. It's not a cheap cat food.

Flavor Selection
There is a reasonable amount of flavor selection but not as mush as the cats would like.

• Flavor Selection:

Good Nutrition and Cats Like It!

Comments about Sheba Selects Sheba Premium Cuts -Tuna Fillet Dinner with Sauce:

We have spent a long time looking for the right food for our cats. We decided awhile back that they needed a combination of dry food, and meaty food. We had found the right dry food, but our quest for the right meaty food, proved to be quite a long and arduous undertaking. This was because we needed to find a good variety of meats, along with balanced nutrition, a high meat content, and our cats had to like it. The more expensive, health food brands, did not pass the taste tests, of our cats. Sheba cat food, finally met all of the requirements, and Sheba Selects Premium cuts Tuna Filet Dinner with Sauce, is among their favorites.

Another thing that makes this Sheba Cat Food, a good choice, is that it is readily available at most places. We don't have to be at one certain store in order to get it. So, this is a very convenient option.

Quality of Ingredients
The meat content is high and there is a good balance of nutritious ingredients.

Flavor Selection
This is one of our cats' favorites.

• Flavor Selection:

Great catfood but a little pricey

Comments about Sheba Selects Sheba Premium Cuts -Tuna Fillet Dinner with Sauce:

I buy Sheeba for my boyfriend's cat when it is on sale for 50 cents a can at Wal-Mart. Sheba makes a variety of cat food-seafood varieties like ocean whitefish and tuna, cod/sole/shrimp, tuna, and salmon. They also have great poultry and beef varieties. The food contains nice chunks of meat and a rich gravy. Foxy really loves it when we bring Sheba home to her!

Quality of Ingredients
Nice chunks of meat in rich gravy

• Flavor Selection:

My cat loves Sheba, but only once in a while

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Sheba Selects Sheba Premium Cuts -Tuna Fillet Dinner with Sauce:

We tried Sheba for our cats a couple of years ago and they loved it.  Then it became too much of a good thing as they began to turn their noses from it.  We found that if we gave it to them maybe once a month, they would eat it, otherwise it would sit until we threw it out.

Their limited selection of flavors (eight, I believe), didn't give us many options for selection.  Both our cats prefer Fancy Feast's Elegant Medleys over and Sheba's brand.

Personally, I say save your money and find something cheaper that they will like.  There's alot of other brands out there that are just as good for them that you won't go broke if you need to throw it out!