Other Hair Conditioners:
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner

Shea MoistureSheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner

Pros

Cons

this is the best conditioner ever!!

Comments about Shea Moisture SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner:

Made in Africa, this conditioner provides the best well-bfalanced moisture forALL hair types including: curly or straight, fine or coarse, thick or thin, natural and/or color treated as well. I have very fine straight hair and my husband and kids have naturally curly/kinky and thick manes but we all use the same hair conditioner- no problems ever!! Not only is this product beyond diverse, it is remarkably healthy and nourishing to the hair and scalp as well. My favorite part is that I'm not loading my skin and hair up with a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. Try this conditioner out as soon as possible !! And remember --No sulfates. No parabens. No phthalates. No paraffin. No gluten. No propylene glycol. No mineral oil. No synthetic fragrance. No PABA. No synthetic color. No DEA. No animal ingredients.

This products provides texture and moisture to any style of hair without creating oiliness.

The strong yet subtle scent is pleasing to all noses!!

Could be Better, Not Bad.

I purchased this Conditioner in the hopes that my dry and damaged hair issues would be solved for warmer and colder months. I was quite disappointed with the product. It really didn't do anything to my hair moisture or repair-wise, actually leaving it with a strange consistency that was easy to manage, but still maintained a few tangles here and there. it left my hair feeling unusual and dry in a way that was slightly buttery and/or greasy.

After hearing rave reviews about this product from other naturals, I expected a lot more from Shea Moisture. Their other items tend to mesh well with my hair. This product, however, was not effective at all. It actually dried out my hair, leaving it on a strange cusp between moisture and dryness. It gave my hair a consistency of moist straw.

The scent was okay. It smelled like fragrant shea butter. Almost as if someone added a drop of sandalwood into the mix.

Beautiful curls

I want my curly hair to looks it's best and you need good product to get a good look. I recently decided to give this line a go. My hair is soft, fuller, and the curls are even tighter than when using my previous product! The conditioner in particular is not a great detangled & works better with a wide tooth comb than fingers. I am very happy with this product.N If you want tighter, more defined curls without the frizz try this product!

Curly, soft, moisturized!!!

I loved this product as moisturized my hair and made it feel so soft! It was easy to comb through and I will use all the time!! It also enhanced my curls and my coils were perfect not bushy!!! I recommend that if you have thick hair like me that you purchase this product!!! Have fun!!!

Crazy Curly Meets A New Best Conditioner

I have very fine, curly wavy crazy hair that I have highlighted and am growing out back to it's natural color. After a long period of high stress, my hair has taken a lot of damage and needed a lot of love to get back to a better place. This conditioner has been the absolute best out of many I have tried.

I use the conditioner every day even if I don't wash my hair, and unlike the chemical laden stuff I use a good amount and apply it to the ends and to the scalp and work it through, so all the natural goodness can do it's magic from root to tip. My hair ends up shiny and not weighed down, and since using this system I have noticed a lot of new growth and a lot less shedding and breakage. I also love the pump that the product comes in since it makes it easy to get the right amount.

I have been using the conditioner for about six months and will be using it for a long time to come. The company not only uses natural ingredients, but also does not test on animals, and supports women's cooperatives. So not only does the product work beautifully, it helps make the world a better place too. Win-win.

My hair is shiny, not weighed down, and my curls are happy and bouncy.

A very light, natural scent.

I've found my new regular conditioner

This conditioner is nothing short of amazing. It has a wonderful scent that you can smell as soon you squeeze the conditioner out of the bottle, and it applies to the hair well, leaving the hair feeling smooth and silky even when you're just rinsing it out. It works well with just about any shampoo, although I'm sure it works best with the one it's supposed to be paired with. And, of course, it's organic and free of chemicals (which is why it will be more expensive that some of the traditional chemical-loaded conditioners you can buy in a drugstore - but it's well worth the value). When dried, my hair looks great and maintains the dyed color I put in it (conditioner is fortunately color safe). I'm not a big fan of the bottle the product is in, as it can be difficult to squirt out the conditioner with the pump, and would be easier with a traditional conditioner bottle. Regardless, I love this conditioner and can safely say I've been made a loyal customer of it.

This conditioner is awesome!

It's thick, creamy, and filled with Shea Butter! I don't have to use much of it because of how dense it is. It smells like you could eat it or at least use it as icing on a cake or cupcake. It moisturizes my hair very well. I usually seal the moisture in with an oil afterwards. I'm always excited when I find out their on sell at target!

SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!

It's a bit too thick for me.

I bought this product simply because it was made by shea moisture. It smelled okay, but was way too thick. It did indeed moisturize my hair, but made build up way too fast so it would end up feeling dry again days later. I originally used it as a leave it and it was good, but the more I used it the more I disliked it. Then I started using it as a conditioner and it was too thick for slip. It can moisturize, but you have to make sure your hair is already detangled but that'll kind of be frustrating if you have naturally curly hair like myself. It also left my hair looking dull. I don't know it I had all these not so good results because I used this product during the winter or not (since some natural products work differently depending on the season and weather). The next time I try this, well if I do since I was pretty much not pleased the first time, I'd mix it with a good oil just to thin it out. Yes, the product starts off good, but later on when you really start to use it more you'd see how it's not as good. I didn't want to waste the product, so I did use up the entire bottle. Just make sure you use a clarifying shampoo after a while because this product may or may not weigh down your hair.

Looking for a product like this for 44 Years!

I have tons of thick curly dark hair (I think it is from French/Italian descent). I have virtually tried every product to tame it. Long before leave in conditioners I used to buy a conditioner and not rinse it and still my hair was not tame! Other products worked "ok" but nothing worked long term, every time. So for virtually my whole life I kept my hair in a short pixie cut.

Then I discovered the Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Line of hair care products! OMG! I have been using it now (the shampoo, conditioner and treatments). The conditioner is amazing. I now have been able to grow my hair out to well beyond my shoulders and I have bouncy and not crunchy curls. My hair does not look greasy or wet, it smells amazing and it works everytime! And I live in the humidity of Florida so that is saying a lot!

I have tried mixing and matching other products with this conditioner and I have found while it does well on its own, it is perfect with the other products in this line.

I was only able to wash my hair about once or twice a week because of the dryness and frizziness and with this I am able to wash every other day.

I have never been able to recommend a product that I felt truly worked. I have also used several other Shea Moisture products and love them.

Works better than every other product I have ever used for dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair. This includes ALL the salon products I have tried!

Please say "You smell so good" every time I hug them! Reminds me of a sunny beach!